I was born and raised here. Where I went to school. Saw Corvina.

This is the place I came when I was given from home to home, unwanted and unloved.

I removed my headphones, her helmet.

"Wow." She whispered.

I set the helmet on the grass and leaned against my bike.

She studied the scenery.

"This is where you come to write?" She asked, her eyes glued to my face.

I didn't look at her, I just nodded.

"I'm scared to like you." She confessed quietly.

"I'm scared I'll be stuck and there's no way out. I know I will. You're not the kind of man to let go. Ever. Even if it would harm the thing that wants to leave."

The unfortunate reality.

"I'm also scared I refuse and you're still after me so I'll feel empty. I'll feel like I had a chance and blew it even though you'd probably say yes to me in a heartbeat."

"I'm scared if that happens I'll feel unbearable guilt like I had used you and your feelings."

"Being used by you isn't the worst thing that could be done." I murmured.

"Regardless, I feel as though there is no way out with you. Not that I want an out. But I'm pessimistic and scared once you'll actually have me you'll get bored." She said.

"Tonight was the first time I did anything remotely intimate with anyone. All of it will be with you. I've had four years to get bored but it's only increased my fascination. I won't get bored." I reassured.

"I know. But I'm not you. I am going to self sabotage this because I get scared because I know me." She whispered.

"There's no self sabotaging when you don't have an out."

"That's fair." She studied me.

I felt her eyes on the side of my face and I left her to her own thoughts.

"Val?"

I looked at her.

"If I say yes, does that mean I have your complete attention?"

"Nothing but."

"It's only me?"

"Only ever been."

She had concerns.

Understandably so. Her parents didn't believe in monogamy.

So she didn't see love growing up.

She's been cheated on.

"You'll talk things through when they go wrong?" She asked.

"Yes but I can't promise that'll be immediate. I refuse to raise my voice to you." I answered.

"Will you check out other girls?"

"That a stupid question."

"But I need the answer." She whispered.

"No. I've never found any that could be worth a second of my time." I said.

She nodded.

I left her to her own devices once again.

I find that being able to think things through and slowly process it helps and I think that's just what she needed.

"Are you sure I'm worth all your firsts?"

I smiled. But I refused to answer.

She nodded.

"Can I kiss you then?" She whispered and my heart began hammering in my chest.

She moved, standing right in front of me, shorter than she'd been in the alleyway with her lack of platform heels.

"You understand I have no idea what I'm doing right?" I asked.

"I think it adds to my want." She nodded.

"You can do whatever you want." I said and she moved me with a small push so I stepped aside, she jumped, sitting on my bike so she was a bit taller and I smiled at the effort.

She grabbed my hoodie and tugged.

I stood between her thighs, my hands cupping her face as I leaned down, her back straight up to reach me as she pressed her lips to mine.

I felt her smile, one of her hands moving through my hair gently.

"Open." She whispered and I did, her tongue gently running over my bottom lip.

I sighed, standing closer, her groin in contact with mine as she pressed her tongue to mine.

I kept myself relaxed, letting her guide me.

She moaned, seemingly happy with the results.

She let me go, looking at me with curiosity.

"Good?" She asked.

I smiled.

"Shouldn't I be asking that?"

"You're good at everything. It's kind of unfair."

"When I have seen movies or couples in public, I didn't think tongue was a big part of it. They all look stiff." I mumbled and she sighed, rubbing her hands on her jeans.

"That's me. I don't like pecks." She tilted her head, cringing at herself.

"That's alright doll. More fun for me."

She laughed, pulling me closer again, leaning her head against my chest.

I stood there, pushing her baby hairs into place, rubbing her back, taking anything I could get from her.

"Shouldn't I be the shy one?" I asked.

"No. You're you. Just magically sexy and chill. I am fangirling a bit though." She told me and I hummed.

"Sexy and chill."

"Shut up." She pretend shoved me with a small laugh and red face before pulling me to come back.

My baby.