21. Happy 18th

Warning smut!¡

The door slams shut loudly, as denki and shinsou walk in, impatiently shinsou grabbed Denkis shirt pulling it of and throwing it aside, Denki smirked "impatient a little, no?"

"Oh shut the fuck up Denki" said shinsou smirking right back.

"Make me-"

Almost immediately shinsou kissed the shorter blonde giving denki no space to even breathe, yet alone say anything, shinsou in fact did make him. A simple make out sesh soon turned into a fight of dominance, the kiss gradually became more aggressive, passionate, demanding.

Denki was loosing but being the stubborn person he is, he slammed shinsou into the wall agressivly, the sudden impact caught shinsou of gaurd giving Denki a little win.

All being to hard to belive, shinsou felt like he was dreaming, he crushed on denki for the longest time possible, to be doing THIS with him felt way to unreal.

Shinsou trailed his hands down denkis back feeling Denki arch slightly as shinsou hands trailed lower the situation becoming more dangerous. Denki was already feeling his knees become weak, he wouldn't mind doing it, because he also liked shinsou, for a while now.
but denki had many one night stands, sometimes he wanted a relationship but the other only wanted a good time. It was hard for denki to actually find somebody, but with shinsou he wanted things different. He was afraid the same thing will repeat if they were to do it now, he wanted to take it slowly.

"So desperate" whispered denki into shinsous ear, denki felt the best way to stop the situation from escalating was to slowly move down onto his knees, entire time maintaining eye contact with shinsou, undoing his belt slowly on purpose, to in a way make shinsou more impatient, pulling shinsous zipper down with his teeth.

"Fuck" groaned shinsou.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

It's been a week since izukus small gathering, his jail time has ended. His mother grounded him for 2 weeks, but she felt bad and let him off with a week, but what makes today even more special was that it's katskis 18th birthday.

Izuku was thrilled to go see katski, to hug him, to congratulate him. He was waiting for him in his living room, being all ready dressed he sat impatiently bouncing his leg up and down, a small present bag sat by him.

"Don't do anything stupid izuku" said Inko giving izuku a rare death glare, rare because she never does.

"Mum I wont" izuku smiled "I promise"

Suddenly a few loud honks came from directly outside izukus window.

Izuku jumped up and ran to his living room window, seeing a beautiful car with bakugo sitting in the driver's seat.

"No way" laughed izuku running out yelling "bye mum" not waiting for a reply.

Bakugo once he saw izuku walked out the car, almost knocked out by izukus hug. "Hey nerd" he smiled returing the hug.

"Happy birthday kacchan" said izuku kissing Bakugo playfully.

"Thanks izu, look what my old man got me" said bakugo patting the roof of his new car, bakugo didn't think his parents would get him a car, not after the amount of dramma and troubles he has caused them, regardless they did.

"I'm so very happy for you kaccahn" laughed izuku once again pecking katski on the lips.

"You missed me huh?" Smirked katski.

"Nope not at all" laughed izuku "anyways, here it's not much but I tried" smiled izuku feeling that his present is no competition to katskis new car.

Bakugo opened it seeing a long, red, velvet jewelry box. Inside lay a well made silver chain bracelet. You could tell it was very careful and detailed work, definitely wasn't cheap.