17. Misunderstandings

The show was about to start, most of the lights were turned of now but shinshou saw with the corner of his eye that izuku was rubbing his wrists, his brows slighty scrunched in pain.

"Let me see your wrists" demanded shinsou, an angry expression sat on his face, he couldnt describe in words how much he hated her, he always has, but now that she hurt izuku it made Shinshou want to fight her himself.
Izuku inventiably stiffened, he cringed at that.

"It's fine guys... really" he said promptly looking over at Uruaka then back at shinsou his eyes indicating the opposite.

"Izu we just wanna see how bad it is" said uruaka tenderly putting her palm on the greenetes shoulder.

Izuku didn't want to worry his friends, uruaka already got in a fight because of him, worrying her was the last thing he wanted.

He sighed as he put up his wrists, a dark and quite big bruise was forming, was still slightly red and yellowish.

Uruakas face showed worry, yet you could tell she was angry too, very angry.

"I'll fuck this bitch up" yelled shinsou catching attention of other students to which Izuku quickly reacted to put his finger on his lips making a 'shh' sound.

"Yes yes, sorry my bad"

"Let's... deal with it later and have a good time right now?" Izuku suggested making shinshou nodd in defeat, he didn't want ruin Izukus night after all his crush is preforming...

Before Shinsou could say anything else, on stage walked in Denki and Kirishima. The crowed erupted into screams and cheers, loud, very loudly kirishima and Denki started playing the guitar.

"Damn not bad" said shinsou trying to ease the tension, "they are very good" uruaka smiled.

Izuku smiled as well, the pair looked so nervous yet so happy to be up there, Izuku giggled at the fact they were playing the way he suggested, it made him feel very proud.

Soon Katski also appeared on stage with the rest of the band, izuku and his two friends already knew what's coming, all three of them quickly shoved there palms into their ears blocking the screams of the overly abnoxiouse fans. "Fucking hell..." sighed Shinsou, and they weren't wrong... the fans screamed like there's no tomorrow.

Izuku looked up to see katski staring right back at him, with a flirty smirk which he didn't even try to hide, making it so obvious.

Bakugo tapped the microphone a couple times getting everyone's attention "I would like to thank everyone for coming today, and a special thanks to our new song writer for helping us with today's songs" he said proudly taking a small pause before he said the following;

"Thank you, izuku"

Izuku blushed hard burying his face in his hands as everyone cheared for izuku too, meanwhile vici sat at the back on a table leaning on a wall right at the back with her two friends, Maddie and Hana. Maddie had dark red wavy hair and Hana had short black hair, all three of them wore dresses in attempt to seduce the band members and to there suprise it wasn't successful.

Vici was wearing a face mask to cover her nose who she had already treated, the music was playing loud and everyone was cheering of course accept the three girls who were staring at izukus and Uruakas heads, giving death glares.

"Ughh I'll kill that gay bitch!" Mumbled vici.

"What did Bakugo even see in him??? He's so annoying, and I mean fucking hell, look at his hair! It's vomit green" said Hana

"Disgusting.." joined Maddie in an unsure tone, looking at vici with concern.

"Your so much better Vici, I'm sure he will come running back to you" Maddie said gently touching Vicis hand in attempt to calm her down but Vici only slapped it away giving Maddie a dirty look.