4. Nerd's got an attitude

The next day katski was practicing on his drums early in morning, no one else accept Kirishima was there.

Katski hit the drum hard, almost to hard.
Kirishima realized something was wrong so he came up to the angry blonde gently tapping his shoulder.

"You ok man? You seem stressed"

Katski sighed and looked up towards the redhair "you saw the photo were I carried this nerd to school?" Asked katski

"Hell yeah man, everyone was talking about it" Kirishima said crossing his arms.
"Well this nerd hurt his leg so I carried him to school, treated him myself, took him to class AND took him home. And you know I never help anyone" katski said making Kirishimas eyes go wide.
Yes, the truth is, Bakugo isnt the type to help people like that.

"And then this fucker told me to not talk to him anymore, so fucking annoying" katski scoffed frowning his eyebrows.

"Thats not a very manly thing to do, but why do you care?" Kirishima asked knowing very well katski doesn't give a damn about anyone. Even his own friends, that's just how he is.

"I want to make freckles fall for me" katski says bluntly, Kirishima gave him a confused look.

"And then do what he did to me" Bakugo adds "push him away"

Kirishima gave bakugo a worried look and put his hand on the others shoulder "I dunno man, maybe there's just a misunderstanding?" Kirishima says not liking katskis idea.

"So you want revenge, cool" smirked denki walking into the room, "don't encourage ittt" whined Kirishima turning to look into Bakugos eyes "man don't it's not worth it"

Bakugo smirked "nah shitty hair I will, I fucking will"
The truth was his pride was hurt, and he felt somewhat hurt. He didn't want to accept the fact that he's hurt, because katski Bakugo doesn't get hurt by some extra.
But he did, he was hurt. Izuku was the first person Bakugo showed such kindness to, and this made katski not want to be nice to anyone anymore.
Because in the end they will all just leave him.

~~~~~

It was lunch time and izuku was sitting next to Shinsou and his two new friends shoto todoroki a tall male with mismatched eyes and red and white hair.
He was very tall and modest, also spoke in a monotone voice and was very, very handsome.
Also a bubbly girl named Ururaka, she was quite short like izuku and had short brown hair, had a cute face and a soft voice.

"Hey izuku I saw Bakugo carrying you yesterday, I was very surprised. What was that about?" She questioned making izuku cringe.
He didn't like talking about Bakugo.

"Well I hurt my leg" izuku said "and he helped me"

"I was very surprised, never thought Bakugo would be helping anyone" said Todoroki taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes!! I thought the same, to think that The katski Bakugo would willingly help someone- unless you forced him midoriya" Ururaka giggled.

Izuku smiled uncomfortable "what? of course not"

"Let's drop this convo about the fucker Bakugo" said shinsou knowing very well that izuku didn't like talking about him.
Izuku shot Shinsou a thank you smile and carried on eating his lunch.
But one thing bothered him, the feeling of someone watching him, he couldn't shake it of. Someone was watching him intensely.

Izuku looked around until he made eye contact with a pair of fiery red eyes, izuku flinched at the eye contact, it was intimidating, intense.
Izuku quickly broke it "i-im gonna head to the bathroom"

"Alright Midoriya, but be quick lunch is almost over" replies Todoroki.
Izuku nodded and quickly walked into the toilets splashing his face with cold water.
When izuku looked back up, the same fiery ruby eyes looked at him through the mirror, izuku gulped and katski smirked.

"Hey freckles, you ran away so quickly yesterday I didn't even get to finish what I was saying" katski said placing his hands on each sides of izuku locking him under.

Izuku turned around quickly, their faces were to close for izukus liking, his heart was racing in hi rib cage so loud he hoped bakugo didn't hear.

Izuku had to lean down slightly on the sink so there noses don't touch "d-didnt I tell you? Leave m-me alone" izuku said shyly with a blush growing deeper every second.

Bakugo felt butterflies starting to flutter in his stomach, oh god he loved izukus blush.

"But I don't want to leave you alone" said katski, suddenly he moved his mouth closer to izukus ear "I'm quite determined too, so you need to put an effort in if you want me to leave"

At this point izukus ears and neck was blushing too, and katski could see, see the back of his neck so red, and his ears were slightly red. It was adorable.

"B-bakugo what if someone comes in" izuku said in almost a whisper, it was hard for izuku to speak. His body was hot and even know he was anxious his body liked this, liked this much more than it should have.

But izuku couldn't let them carry on he had to stop this.

He put his hands oh bakugos shoulder and chest and started pushing him away "come on Bakugo stop i-it!"

Izuku kept pushing but bakugo just wouldn't budge, how was he this strong??

Bakugo smirked at the greenete trying his best but not succeeding, he liked teasing izuku it was amusing to him, cute even.

"Freckles, be my friend" katski said "then I'll move" izuku frowned, he didn't want this, he didn't want his heart broken on either a platonic relationship or romantic. He just wanted a calm year of school, but Bakugo was in his way of a peaceful school year.

And ironically it was Bakugos plan, to hurt izuku. Break his heart. Ruin his 'peaceful year'

"Come on, let's be friends, I promise it will be fun"

That's what izuku is scared of, he's scared it will be a bit to fun.

Izuku sighed and dropped his hands in defeat "alright, fine! Just let me go I have to go to class"

Katski smirked and put his hands in the sky moving away from the greenete "see wasn't that hard nerd"

Izuku gave him an angry look and scoffed rushing out of the bathroom 'so this nerd has an attitude too, Huh, interesting'

------------------
Bakugo really thinks he will break izukus heart, boy it will be the other way round once u realize how much u love this nerd.
✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*