15. concert

Katski felt such warmth flooding his body.
The feeling of izukus soft lips on his own felt so good, yet so confusing...

He liked izuku very much and now it's obvious like it never was before.

Suddenly izuku pulled away his eyes slightly wide, this time they weren't drunk, and it wasn't a dare?

So why did katski kiss him?

Izuku bit the inside of his cheek looking into katskis hopeful volcanic eyes, his heart still beating like there's no tomorrow, and his legs felt weak again.

And before katski could say anything, the door to izukus house swang open revealing his mum, izukus eyes widened slightly in hope his mother didn't see.

Katski tensed up slightly as well.

"Izuku Hun there you are I started to get worried" inko laughed "oh katski hello, hows mitsuki?" She asked slightly leaning on the door frame.

"Oh she's good, they left on holiday" katski answered flashing s nervous smile.

"Oh yes I heard, anyways it was nice seeing you katski, tell mitsuki I said hello"

"I will, alright bye inko" he said smiling at the older woman which waved in reply.

"Bye freckles, I'll see you in school" He said turning to izuku patting his head yet again a small blush was seen on the freckled face, that damn blush...

"Y-yeah see you in school"

Inko watched with a straight face, yet inside she new perfect well what was going on, she smiled slightly at izuku who was still watching bakugo as the blonde was leaving, his eyes shimmered in a way the never did before.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Izuku sat in class remembering what happened literally minutes ago;

Whilst izuku was walking to class reading the timetable to see which lesson he has next, suddenly katski ran up to him hugging him from behind, lifting him of the ground and spinning him fast around.

Izuku gasped but when he caught a glimpse of katskis blonde hair, he giggled.
"Kaachhann" he whined grabbing onto Bakugos strong arms which was around his small torso.

Bakugo carefully placed him back on his feet chuckling "hey nerd"

Izuku adjusted his eyes onto katskis.
"Goodmorning to you too kacchan" he smiled.

"We have a concert coming up today after school I forgot to tell you, I would like you to come" he smiled.

"Yeah sure, sounds great"

Izuku scribbled in his book, thinking about the concert.
He knew many girls would be fangirling that made him scrunch his brows, he hated how many girls obsessed over Bakugo.
It sometimes becomes hard to speak to katski without being interrupted by some girl every two minutes.

Suddenly someone poked his shoulder making izuku turn his head.

"Shinsou?" Asked izuku suprised "what's up?"

"Hey izu, I saw katski being all sappy romantic with you this morning" Shinsou smirked.

"O-oh it's nothing"

"It's definitely something" Shinsou replied grinning even more.

Izuku blushed slightly making Shinsou chuckle "my goddd izuku, you really have something going on with the blondie don't you?" He laughed.

"I- I don't know..."
Izuku said placing his palms on his face sliding of the chair embarrassingly.
"I hope so..." Izuku said in a whisper.

Shinsou smiled and patted his hair "just be careful"

"Yes yes I know, I will" izuku said confidently. He knew he might be hurt, but now... he's is ready to take the risk.

/\/\/\/\/\

Izuku was standing outside his house dressed up in a white oversized graphic t-shirt and some dark blue baggy jeans, classic converses, a black backpack, and a beanie, his green hair poking out the front.

Izuku waited, not patiently... but he waited. Bakugo was five minutes late, and even know its not much it made izuki overthink un necessary things.

"Freckles" called out katski behind him.

Izuku looked over and before he could say hello he swallowed back his words, his eyes fell upon katski making his breath hitch, his eyes were wide, perhaps for a few seconds izuku forgot where he was and what he was doing.

Bakugos blonde hair shimmered in the rays of sunlight, perfect spikes tamed on his head.
But that wasn't what made izuku react this way...

Katski was wearing a white button up with black dress up trousers. First few buttons of course un done.

Izuku didn't even realize how katski got close.
"Sorry I'm late, and cool outfit nerd" Bakugo says with a smirk.

"Ye-yeah you too kacchan, you look amazing" Izuku smiled still admiring the blonde.

"Oh I usually wouldn't wear this but there will be a little suprise at the concert" he says making izuku perk up curiously. "What is it?"

"You will see"

Izuku pouted his lip crossing his hands, and katski put his arm around the back of izukus neck relaxing it on his shoulders like he usually does.

"You will see" he hummed.

When they made it there, no one there accept of course the band itself.

"Omg izubabe your here" squealed Mina running up to hug him, pulling him of the ground making izuku gasp.

"Omg Mina heyy" izuku said suprised yet scared of Mina dropping him.

"Hey dude" kirishima said, showing of his toothy grin.

"Hey guys" izuku smiled nervously "I hope your show goes well"

"I'm sure it will nerd, now come with me" said katski pulling on the greenetes boy hand.

"The concert starts soon"