18. Angry with myself

Izuku ran fast, the reason to it is quite simple, he didn't know how to react to what he heard. But he expected it definitely... he knew katski will leave him hurt, but to think he was going to hurt Izuku on purpose felt like a stab right in the chest.

He's feelings for Bakugo grew so much he would have never thought that it was all only one sided.

Warm tears escaped his emrald green eyes as he ran behind the building and finally stopping to slide down the cold wall, nobody goes here anyways so he didn't worry about anyone seeing him, the place was cramped with old junk such as broken instruments and old furniture, lots of moving boxes. Also smelt like shit.

Izuku texted his friends to leave without him and so they did, thinking izuku just wants to spend time with Bakugo, they didn't know what had actually happened.

Uruaka
Alright izuku have fun😏 and use protection🤭🤭 >

Shinsou
See u tmr >

Izuku put his phone away burying his face in his knees feeling the cold air hit his damp shirt. He let out a choked cry trying to not make to much noise just in case, his tears just wouldn't stop, the pain he was feeling he has never felt before. Even after what his old friends did to him, after they talked shit about him and he confronted them, then they bullied him and made up rumors about him... that was terrible but this is 100× worse.

"Fuck" izuku whispered hitting the side of his fist against the cement floor 'i knew this would happen, I'm so stupid'

Izuku took his phone out slowly looking for his mother's contact, staring at is blankly for a couple seconds before pressing, once he pressed the call button the ringing seemed to go on forever, it was way longer than it was supposed to.

Finally she answered.
"Yes izu what's wrong?" His mother's sweet voice reached out, in the background you can hear the oven and the TV playing and Izuku instantly relaxed.

"Hi mum... could you... pick me up?" Asked izuku, his voice quiet and timid.

Inko instantly recognized the shakiness in izukus voice, like back in his old school when he called after his classmate punched him.

"Yes, yes of course send me the address izuku" She said worridly, grabbing the car keys.

"Thank you mum" he replied hanging up and texting her his location and going back to hiding hide face away in his knees.

After about 15 minutes his mother arrived and he quickly got into the car not looking his mother in the eyes.

As they were driving inko couldn't help but ask what's wrong, of course she knows she needs to give him some space... but seeing izukus emrald eyes glossy from tears worried her very much.

"Nothing mum... I'm ok" izuku answered "just tierd"

Inko squeezed the stirring wheel slightly "Alright, but know you can always talk to me, I'm always be here for you"

"Thank you mum" izuku said whiping away a single tear.

Once they got home izuku went to his room straight away locking the door behind him.

He fell onto his bed with a puff covering himself in his fluffy blanket and hugging his pillow tightly. He hasn't cried this much in a while... suddenly his phone rang loudly making izuku jolt up, he looked at his phone that was laying beside him on the bed, the name read "kacchan" and that made even more tears run down his already soaked face.

He didn't want to hear the excuses that katski has prepared, he was so heart broken he didn't know what to do with himself, how can he come back to school? Or tell his friends?

heart flutter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें