19. make up and make out

Izuku felt himself get picked up, his lips still tightly connected with Bakugos. He gasped into the kiss as bakugo guided Izukus legs around his own waist, heating and deepening the kiss, Izuku pulled away blushing hard "w-wait kacchan what about my mum" izuku said panic laced his voice.

"We have 10 more minutes Izuku don't worry" replied Bakugo gently kissing izukus neck walking to the bed slowly. "I thought I had lost you, thank God I didn't"

Izuku shivered slightly, closing his eyes tightly. He was so nervous yet he enjoyed the moment very much, butterflies fluttered in his stomach and his heart, which was beating quickly.

Bakugo got onto the bed, still holding izuku tightly like his life depended on it, he already knew that izuku was his weakness, he didn't have many but izuku sure was his biggest weakness.
They both fell onto the bed looking eachother in the eyes deeply, touching foreheads.

"You're so fucking adorable" said katski leaning in to kiss izukus stained tears "I'm sorry i had made you to cry, I'll do better I promise"

Izuku blushed hard, kirishimas hair would be jealous of that shade of red, all izuku could do is giggle nervously. He wrapped his arms around Bakugos neck and pulled him into a hug "you're already perfect kacchan" he said as Bakugo made himself comfortable cuddling izuku "I could do better for you, and I will" he said already feeling himself dozing of, and izuku felt that as well, the warmth and that intoxicating scent of caramel that drove him crazy. It was all to much to stay awake so naturally they both fell asleep, it makes sense since both barley had any sleep and were so worried about loosing eachother, it was to stressful. But to be able to hold eachother again was nice, very nice.

When Inko got back home, taking her coat and shoes off, she stopped for a second, the house was suspiciously quiet chiyo is usually awake by this time loudly playing and screaming. She walked up the stairs and saw izukus door slightly open, not enough to see in. She was suprised but suddenly got worried. She quietly walked up to it, opening it slightly just to look in, there she saw katski and Izuku both hugging eachother both asleep.

Naturally she was stunned a little, but she was so glad everything turned out well, she couldn't rest knowing Izuku is hurting but now that everything is ok she felt better, way better.

She closed the door quietly to now wake up the two and walked to Chiyos room, she was just waking up.

/\/\/\/\

"Bakugo better fucking resolve this" said Shinsou sitting at the park by Izukus house.

"He will" said kirishima Confidently, he knew bakugo could and would resolve it because of how much he loves Izuku, kirishima could see it very well.

"What an idiot he is" Uruaka said sitting on the bench her face buried in her knees.

"W-who bakugo or midoiya?" Asked Denki making uruakas eye twitch "Denki.." she said lifting up her head to look at him, pure disbelief sat on her face "WHO DO YOU FUCKING THINK?!"

"Lets keep calm guys" said Todoroki "we are all tired and stressed but we can't be causing a scene"

"You don't seem stressed at all Todoroki!" Said Denki

"Oh you do not know what I'm feeling" said Todoroki his voice picking up anger.

"Yeah sure Todoroki sure"

"Denki will you shut the fuck up! Ok? You're not making this situation any better!" Said Mina getting up from her crouching position.

"Yeah I agree with Mina, denki youre not" Uruaka replied.

"And what exactly did I do?!? And wow Mina I see how it is"

"Denki I swear to God don't piss me of, you caused all this" Mina yelled

"Mina I love you babe but who caused this was Bakugo" Uruaka complained crossing her arms.

"Yeah, but everyone could see that Bakugo truly fell for Izuku, that he changed. But no, Denki had to go involve himself in something that DOESNT concern him"

"H-hey I know you like blaming people Mina, but how was I supposed to know?!"

"You're testing my patience here Denki!" Mina yelled

"Guys calm down" kirishima said but imidiently interrupted by Shinsou

"Leave Denki alone" Shinsou joined in.

"Are you being for real right now?" Todoroki and Uruaka both said in sync turning to look at Shinsou.

"Look all I'm saying is you shouldn't be attacking him like this"

"Y-yeah thank you Shinsou!" Denki agreed walking up to Shinsou as a new formed alliance was made.

"I will hurt somebody!" Screamed Uruaka through gritted teeth.

"H-hey guys breath" kirishima chirped in, in conclusion the situation was a mess, a big fat chunky mess.

"Its been 25 minutes and neither are picking up the phone" Mina said worry was heard in her voice.

"If he has even laid a FINGER on izuku I am going to jail for murder" uruaka said Todoroki agreeing with her.

"He wouldnt-" kirishima was interrupted again by shinsou

"How would you know kirishima?"

"Because-" interrupted, again.

"I think we might have to go to izukus house" said Todoroki.

"Thats a horrible idea" yelled uruaka.

Now it was just endless yelling and cursing there and back, a fight almost broke out. Kirishima wasn't happy.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME" yelled Kirishima making everyone turn to him, all shocked. Kirishima was calm and kind so this was extremely shocking.

"Why are we even arguing?? If something was wrong Bakugo would have texted me ok? They probably made up and fell asleep together or something" kirishima said angrily.

"Yeah right" Snickered Shinsou.

Sudden kirishimas phone rang, "bakubro💪" read out on his phone brightly. Everyone ran to crowed around kirishima as he answered.

"Put it on speaker" pleaded Mina.

"Oi sorry shitty hair we fell asleep" bakugo said in a horse voice.

"Hah knew it" Smirked kiri turning to look at Shinsou.

"Whatever"

"Soo...? Is everything OK??" Questioned kirishima.

"Oh, yeah we're OK, right izuku?...
Oh hey Kiri! Yeah we are fine, sorry for worrying everyone" Said izuku.

Everyone sighed, relieved the situation didn't escalate and izuku wasn't upset anymore.

"I grew gray hairs" said Uruaka with a chuckle.

"Hey kirishima, my mum is going away for a bit with my sis. Do you all want to come over we can get some take away?" Asked Izuku through Bakugos phone.

Suddenly Denki snatched Kirishimas phone out of his hand "Please midobro I'm so hungry, and everyone is being so mean to me"

"Haha come over then guys, uruaka knows the way to mine so follow her"