"And you Nya, you look different."

    My dad said, looking at Nya.

    "Is that good or bad, Mr.G?"

    Nya joked, my dad laughed and gave her a thumbs up. On the way back to the monastery, we told him about our adventures when he was gone, I didn't told him about- Wait! If he's here and Garmadon is still at home then..Oh no- I whispered to Cole.

    "Guys, what should we do?"

    I whispered to my friends. They looked at me, confused.

    "What do you mean Lloyd? Your dad's back!"

    Jay whispered-yell. I shush him and continued.

    "Yeah! And you guys forgot about our guest at home.."

    I said. The others finally realize and started panicking.

    "Lloyd, are your friends okay?"

    "They're fine dad! They're just- surprise that you're here!"

    I said, covering my friends freaking out. I shot a glare at them and they calmed down and continued walking.

    "You have become a great leader, Lloyd. I am so proud of you!"

    My dad said. I smiled, he said that at the Curse Realm before...I shouldn't think such thing, he's here and I'm grateful for that! After returning home, I told my dad to stay with my friends outside for me to tell Wu about this. I told my friends to not let anyone see him. They nodded and started covering the windows. I sighed.

    "Master Wu, I have something to say.."

    "Yes my young nephew?"

    I exhaled, getting ready to explain the 'impossible' to him.

    "Mystake made a accident and it brought back the good side of Garmadon."

    Master Wu stood up from his meditate position. His eyes were widen. He demand me to take him to my dad, so I did. He must not believe me so he wants to see for himself. I open the door to the courtyard.

    "You're not lying, Lloyd. Brother!"

    Master Wu yelled. He embrace with my dad and patting him on the back.

    "Welcome back!"

    "Thank you, Wu. Although I have to leave after a few days, but I'll make those 2 days worth while!"

    My dad said. Master Wu smiled and walked back inside. Now with the Garmadon thing. I have to explain to my dad, but he's very protective like this.

    "Uh- Dad?"

    "Yes Lloyd?"

    I'm still am terified what would happen if- whatever, I'll tell him!

    "Uh..so.."

_______________________________________________________-

    After I finished the story, I look over to my dad, he was angry, and also sad.

    "I couldn't believe I could done such thing, I want to see this Harumi girl!"

    He said, I sudden raise my hand up to stop any action he is taking.

    "No no! Harumi is good now and you are trying to change so..please don't do anything?"

    My dad sighed and smiled. He nodded, I guide him into the monastery. It was almost time for dinner so we sat down at the dinner table. Master Wu was also there, he was happy that my dad was back.