San took a deep breath again.

"Just because of him, I have lost many of my old friends back in school... I told you already..." San completed as he took another sip from his cup of coffee.

"You that I would never! Never ever judge you?!" Yunho said, squeezing the other's plam.

San pressed his lips into a fine line and smile softly. "Yes..."

There was a string of silence. There was another request in Yunho's head which he really wanted to asked the other but was also sceptical whether San would think something bad about him. But nevertheless he tried.

"San..?" Yunho started. San looked at the other, eye brows raised. "C-can...I...um" San just nodded, indicating the other to continue.

"Umm...Can I maybe... Talk to that other persona...?" Yunho immediately gulped, rethinking his life decisions.

San just smile, of course not at all offended.

"You have already talked to him like a thousand times..." Yunho gasped at the other's statement.

"W-what?!" Yunho tried to remember.

"Wait...that mean, the first time you changed you dressing sence and wore a black leather jacket, was San?!" he asked, amused at the same time. San just nodded with a smile, confirming the statement.

"T-then...um... a few days ago when I first came back after that unfortunately incident, you were wearing a sleeves outfit, it was him?!" San nodded. Yunho slammed his palm on his mouth shut and muffled his gasping sound.

"Oh...my....god...." San continue to drink his coffee while the other kept on his surprised reactions.

"Oh gosh... Your psychiatrist must be a great person to mentor such a fascinating case..." Yunho murmured through his palms.

San, hearing this, immediately spited out the coffee on to the table. Yunho immediately took out some tissues and tried to clean it, giving San one piece.

"What?! P-psychiatrist...?!" San asked, extremely shocked to hear this.

Yunho nodded as he frowned a bit.

"I-I visit a psychiatrist?!" San asked again.

Yunho nodded at a high velocity. San looked here and there in utter confusion.

"I never.... knew that...." San said.

Yunho was surprised at that statement.

"What?!" Yunho said. "Um...maybe you should ask San about it...he might know..." Yunho completed.

San shook his head. "He...um...he won't say a thing..."

"Why is that...?" Yunho asked, confused.

"We...um...we had an argument... a big one..." San gulped. Yunho nodded.

"But!" San huffed. He held his head with both hands and tried to remember.

"I!..." he huffed again, "I have a damn PSYCHIATRIST?!" San almost yelled. He continued to huff.

Suddenly, someone else spoke from behind.
"Yes, you have a psychiatrist..." they both flinched at the sudden voice.

They together looked at the source and visibly gasped.

"Hyunsuk?!" both San and Yunho yelled.

Hyunsuk was just standing beside him as he walked towards them, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh my god!! How are you?!" San immediately got up and hugged Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk hugged back. Yunho too hugged him after San.

"It's...it's been almost two months since you been in college!" Yunho said. Hyunsuk nodded.

"Um...I'm doing almost good... I guess..." he laughed a bit. San nodded.

"B-but...what are you doing here...?" Yunho asked.

"It's my grandma's caffe... So ya...that's why I'm here, like almost everytime..." Hyunsuk shrugged.

"H..have a seat!" San said and all the three sat down.

After settling down, they order another cup of coffee for Hyunsuk. Taking a deep breath, Hyunsuk decided to jump into the main point.

"You do have a psychiatrist, San..." Hyunsuk said. Yunho was hella confused.

San was more that shocked at hear this.

"Or rather... San visited one..." Hyunsuk shrugged.

San's eyes widened at this. Now all this made sense why he didn't know anything thing about this whole psychiatrist thing. He wasn't the one to visit, his second personality visited.

But one more thing that disturbed San was that how Hyunsuk knew about this.

He wasn't suppose to know anything about his second personality, isn't it?

"But...hiw did you know about all this?" San asked, curiousity eating him rapidly.

Hyunsuk smiled a little. He glanced at San and stared at him with a rather serious expression.

"There's a lot of things we need to talk about...!" Hyunsuk said, smirking a little bit at the end.

San was shocked. Shocked at everything that was unfolding rapidly. Unfolding all the truths and secrets that San kept away from him.

He was both angry and shocked. Both confused and sad.

The only thing that was in his head was;

How many more truths and lies he had to face because of him second personality?

How many more secrets does he have to unfold and reveal?

San was confused, tried, shocked, angry... everything but happy....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all like this chapter!!

What do you think, how will San react when Hyunsuk tell him about everything????~~~~

[One more thing, check out my profile (conversation section)!!]

The next chapter might be out after 5th October... :)

Let me know your thoughts 💭

Love you!!!~~~

𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara