"What about the other two then? I don't want to lose them."

"You won't lose them. They will stay with you forever, won't they? Now, stop crying and let me get ready. I will meet you downstairs, okay?"

"Okay. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Why? Are you going to cook? I told you-"

"Pallavi is here. She said that she will cook."

"Oh, then tell her I want to have a sandwich."

"Okay. Bye."

Arhaan smiled and kissed her lips softly before getting up from the bed and taking a quick shower.

Meanwhile, Aadhya moved herself down the stairs laboriously. Her pregnancy was giving her a lot of problems. She couldn't move around much because of her swollen feet, and it was difficult for her to see her feet because of her oversized stomach.

"Hey! Why do you move so much when doctor has clearly told you to rest as much as you can?" Pallavi gently scolded her and pushed her towards the couch.

"Pallavi, make your brother a sandwich please." Aadhya said instead.

"Okay!" She said and after adjusting a cushion behind Aadhya's back and under her feet, she disappeared behind the kitchen counter to make all of them a hearty breakfast.

After Arhaan had approved of Pallavi and Rachit's relationship, he had immediately proposed to her and they had gotten married at the end of the year.

Pallavi was living a normal life. Well, as normal as a person whose brother was a Mafia leader and husband a famous lawyer and CEO of a big firm could go.

"Mumma!" Aarnav's sweet voice was sounded from the foot of the stairs.

Aadhya looked up and saw her two sons hopping towards her with the biggest grins etched onto their faces.

"Hey, my cutie pies. What's up?" She smiled when they plopped down beside her.

"Papa is going to office." Aarnav pouted.

"What? Why? He promised that he will stay at home for the whole day." Aadhya frowned.

"He was going to, but then he got a phone call from his assistant. She said it was very important for him to go." Aayansh spoke with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I won't let him go. This is not fair. It's your birthday, and he is going?" Aadhya's determined eyes evoked different emotions from her two sons. One was happy, while the other was scared for his poor father.

Aayansh was so mature for his age that Aadhya sometimes used to forget that he was just a kid.

"It must be really important if his assistant called him, mumma. Let him go." Aayansh almost pleaded because he knew that if his mother set her eyes on something, she will go to any heights to gain it.

"No. Where is your father?"

"Here. What's wrong?" He sighed when he saw his wife looking at him as if she was going to eat him alive.

"What is this? You promised me that you won't go anywhere today." She spitted out those words.

"I know, love. But there is an emergency I cannot ignore. I promise I will be back before noon." He pecked his pregnant wife's forehead.

She sighed heavily, and nodded with a heavy heart,"Okay. But if you don't fulfill your promise, I won't talk to you for the rest of my pregnancy phase."

"Okay." He smiled and kissed his sons' forehead and his upcoming baby's too before making his way out the door.

"Wait! What about your breakfast?" Pallavi called out from the kitchen before Arhaan could leave.

My Sadistic Husband On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara