𝟎𝟐𝟔

Unexpected Fight

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

...

You just wanted to get a good night's rest with Chihiro...

That's all you wanted...

But now, you were forced to look at his dead.

Forced to look into his lifeless eyes...

You couldn't bear the sight and quickly left the room.

You were wrong... someone really would kill for money...

That was what you thought, at least...

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

... Celeste killed Chihiro.

Why? She never explained herself. Her lips were sealed up until her execution.

All of your friends were dying one by one. You couldn't help but wonder... who would be next?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You were laying in bed, unable to fall asleep. As you blankly stared up at the ceiling, you heard a crashing sound, causing you to quickly sit upright.

You left your room and looked around for the sound. You heard it again. It seemed to be coming from... the gym...?

You walked down the hall and towards the gym. You cracked the door open and peeked inside. There, you saw Sakura and Monokuma. They... were fighting...?!

"Why, you...! What do you think you're doing?" Monokuma demanded, to which Sakura didn't answer, "I asked you a question! What's the meaning of this? How dare you defy me...? This wasn't part of the deal!"

"I've made a decision..." Sakura said, "I will no longer retreat, no longer compromise, no longer regret... I've made my decision! I'm going... to resist you!"

"Hmm... Okay. But... you do realize what will happen if you go through with this, right? You haven't forgotten, have you? What I'm holding hostage...?"

You were speechless, your eyes wide as you watched the scene unfold. Once you got your barings back, you quickly shut the door and sped out of the gym.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: So... I started watching Total Drama, and I really like it so far. Also, I think Justin should've gotten a marshmellow instead of Heather, but that's just me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════