𝟎𝟏𝟕

Crush

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The next day, you were in the kitchen, baking when you heard giggling from somewhere. You looked over and saw Toko and Makoto. Toko was staring at you and giggling. Her face was red, and there was a bit of drool coming from the corner of her mouth.

"Sh-She's here... Ahaha... she's r-really here. Okay, M-Makoto. Go talk to her!" Toko whispered, though you could still hear her voice.

"What!?" Makoto whisper-shouted back.

"Stop b-being so loud! Just hurry up and g-go talk to her!"

"You go talk to her if you want to so bad...!"

"I c-cant! I don't want to i-interrupt her...!"

"Um... you do realize I can hear you guys, right?" You asked.

"Eep!" Toko squeaked, hiding behind Makoto.

"It's okay! I don't mind. Why did you want to talk to me, Toko?" You asked.

"U-Um...! N-No reason...!" She said, looking away.

"Okay... well, um..." You walked up to her and whispered into her ear, "No offense, but I think you need to take a shower. Take care of yourself, m'kay?"

You patted her on the shoulder and went back to baking. Toko stood there, her face extremely red. She squealed and held her hands together.

Toko turned and skipped away, gushing about you. Makoto glared at her in annoyance.

"I'm guessing she dragged you here, huh?" You asked with a small giggle.

"Yeah... I didn't really have a choice, either," he replied.

"Toko's a sweet girl. Don't be too harsh towards her, okay?"

"Yeah... whatever..."

With that, he turned away, grumbling. You just smiled and went back to baking.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════