𝟎𝟐𝟐

Illness; Fourth Body

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"... What...?" You asked in confusion.

"I know you may not understand it at first, but allow me to explain," Sakura said, "According to what Monokuma said, one student was chosen to fall ill. That student is you. He chose you because a few of our classmates have become rather fond of you, including me. You won't feel better until someone kills someone. That's all I know."

You looked at Sakura in shock.

'They have to kill... because of me...?' You thought, feeling guilty.

As if reading your thoughts, Sakura said something.

"This isn't your fault, Y/N. You didn't ask for this. Just try to get some rest, alright?" She said, a soft smile on her face.

"Y-Yeah... okay..."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Ding dong, dong ding

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

You quickly sat up in your bed, not feeling as sick as you did before. That's when it hit you. Sakura said that you'd stop being sick after someone killed someone...

'Oh no...'

You got out of bed and sped out of your room. You ran through the hallway until you saw that everyone was gathered in Hiro's room. You slowly went inside and saw what you dreaded the most...

Yasuhiro was dead.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Ya'll, I rode on the bus home for the first time today, and the little kids were screaming on the top of their lungs. Like, damn, it's not that serious. 😭

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════