𝟎𝟐𝟏

Dizzy; New Motive

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The next day, nobody was dead, so Monokuma ended up revealing all of your secrets. While some were very bad, when it was all over, you explained your secrets and gave the full stories. When everything was said and done with, you all continued on with your days.

You were currently in the kitchen with Chihiro, teaching him how to bake muffins when you started to feel a bit... woozy...

"Hm? Are you alright, Y/N?" Chihiro asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah... Just a bit dizzy, is all..." You replied, "I just need to... sit... down..."

With that, you collapsed, earning a frightened yelp from Chihiro.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        When you woke up, your vision was a bit hazy. You tried to sit up, but as soon as you did, your head started to ache badly. You rested your head back on the pillow.

"Ah, you're awake." You looked over and saw Sakura sitting next to your bed. "Chihiro informed us that you fainted, so we brought you back to your room. We decided that I would watch over you to make sure nobody would try anything funny."

"Oh... okay... thanks..." You muttered.

Sakura was quiet for a moment, seeming a bit hesitant to continue speaking.

"Monokuma... he's come up with another motive..." She said, "That motive... is you..."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I wanna ask ya'll something. Do your guys's schools have good lunch food? Because mine does. I had rice and spicy bbq chicken today. Also, there are different sections, like chicken, pizza, Asian food, homemade food, a smoothie bar (that has no smoothies), soft drink machines that give the wrong drinks, etc, but it's okay because it's fire af. 🤭

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════