𝟎𝟏𝟎

Condolences

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Junko's body laid on the floor, surrounded by a pool of her own blood. You felt sickness bubble up inside of you. You held your hand to your mouth and rushed out of the gym.

You went to your dorm, where you threw up in the toilet. Your eyes were wide, and your body was cold. You flushed the toilet and stood up to wash your hands and mouth.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, noticing that you were sweating a little. Or maybe they were tears...? Or maybe both... You weren't too sure.

You went to leave your dorm when you saw Celeste. She looked a little worried.

"Are you alright, Y/N? You left before Monokuma could explain anything else," she said.

"Huh...? Oh, yeah, I'm fine... Just a little nauseous, is all..." You replied.

"... I know that, despite not knowing each other for very long, you and Junko were close. Thank goodness she died before I had to get my hands dirty..." She said, muttering the last part under her breath, "But, you need to raise your head up. Sayaka was murdered, and we need to find out who the culprit is."

Celeste held her hand out to you. You wiped your eyes and took it, not noticed the small smirk on her face.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: IF YA'LL THINK I'M GONNA WRITE THE WHOLE INVESTIGATION AND CLASS TRIAL, THEN YA'LL DONE GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP-

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════