𝟎𝟎𝟑

Regulations; Argument

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "So? What are you going to do now?" Kyoko asked, breaking the silence, "Just stand around glaring at each other?"

"R-Right... She's right!" Taka exclaimed, "Sometimes, even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward! To forget such a simple fact... I can't forgive myself. I'm so ashamed! Please, someone hit me! I can't forgive myself! Somebody hit me! Punish me!"

"Jesus. If you have time to yell about it, you have time to do something about it," Mondo said.

"Perhaps, but... what is the mission, exactly?" Hifumi asked.

"Idiot! To look for a way out, duh!" Leon said, rolling his eyes.

"And we totally need to find whoever was controlling that stupid bear and beat the hell out of 'em," Junko added.

"... B-But before we do all that, maybe we should take a look at the handbook... It's probably best to check out the school regulations Monokuma mentioned before doing anything else," Chihiro suggested.

"True. If we stumble about with no clue what the rules are, something like that might happen again..." Celeste said.

"Shit..." Mondo muttered.

"Fine. Then let's hurry up and check out the stupid rules already," Junko said.

You took out your e-Hanbook. Just like Monokuma said, the first thing that appeared was your name. From the Main Menu, you selected the School Regulations icon.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

• Regulation 1: Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
• Regulation 2: "Nighttime" is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
• Regulation 3: Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
• Regulation 4: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.
• Regulation 5: Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is the destruction of surveillance cameras.
• Regulation 6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
• Regulation 7: Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You looked up from your screen to see Junko, who was staring at you. She was blushing as she looked at your face. She quickly averted her gaze, you doing the same.

As you looked at the others, you noticed that they all had stormy expressions on their faces.

"This is bullshit! What the hell kinda rules are these!? I'm not gonna let them control me!" Mondo yelled.

"Well then, why don't you wander around the school without a care in the world and see what happens?" Celeste said with a giggle, "Personally, I would love to see what happens when someone breaks one of the rules."