Dawn of a vamp part 2 (still)

"Owww" he grimaced.

I laughed twirling in his arms, away from his grasp untill he yanked me back my face inches from his mouth. It curled into a cruel smile.

"your gonna regret that" he grinned. Ruthlessly he knocked me off my feet and caught me before my face connected with the tiled floor. How was he so fast?!! He twirled us in circles moving closer to a nearby balcony, chuckling at my death stare.My fingers tightened around his neck. i hated heights. Leading me out into the night he layed me onto a stone bench. The stone smooth beneath my touch. I stared entranced into the eyes of my hunter, as he prowled ever closer. My heart stopped then sputtered to life thumping furiously against my ribcage my chest rose and fell. He loomed like a god, strong and defiant. before seizing me in my arms and planting the most delicate kiss upon my lips, slow and sweet it bought tears to my eyes. My eyes opened and narrowed. How dare he? Try and seduce me with his gentle touch, i had not forgotten his part in todays event. I would not be bought so easily. With a surge of smuggness, i let my tounge explore his mouth tracing the smooth outline of his lips he shuddered breaking the kiss for a second before sinking onto the bench and gathering me onto his lap. In turn he began to explore my dress, the beautifull red bodice binding it togther..

"mine" he said possesively against our moving lips.

"Your ruthless" i mummured momentarily forgeting my plan.

"and dont you forget" he leered drawing my closer deepening the kiss.

I smiled that slow innocent smile, and he froze growing weary. To late. With vindictive satisfaction, i bit down hard on his lip. expecting him to curse or yell. instead he sucked in a breath, and forced his mouth on mine once more all sweetness gone. his eyes were wild. passion clouded his vision. ahhhh crap. This is not what i expected.

I was just losing myself once more into his arms, when i sensed the atmosphere change, and i heard a delishous giggle filling the hall. tearing myself from his grasp which was not an easy effort, as he clung to my back as if life depended on it i thought with sly amusement. he stared at me dumbstruck his eyes clouded with lust sending a burst of desire to the pit of my stomach.

"Guess who" called a high pitched voice.

"who..."Damiens mouth tried to form the words but a little blur, flung himself into damiens half streched arms (creeping towards me) sending them crashing to the floor. The small blur crowing in delight.

"I found you" he sang in a sing song voice.

"oww" i heard a muffled groan come from damien, who was well and truly buried underneath a mass laughing little boy. His golden hair twinkling in the night. I let out a roar of laughter following the low curse from Damien.

Reaching out i opened my arms in expectation and the little whirlwind named cody, flung himself into my arms, curling up into my arms his tiny hands wrapping around my neck, as he layed his head on my shoulder he whispered

"Love you momma" his fingers curling around me snuggling further into my lap.

"Love you to, sweetie" i murmured my voice uneven with the emotion.

On the floor the crumpled heap called damien groaned lifting himself onto the edge of is the bench. rubbing his neck tenderly. He cocked his head his face sulky. Serves him right i thought with quiet glee.

"How did you find us" he asked sulkly his shoulders slumped in dissapointment. Though he reached out and ruffled codys hair in a friendly greeting. Ignoring Codys complaints.

"I told you" he said sternly his angels face scowling "i can find momma anywhere" he said indignantly raising his in chin the air his expression defiant. "and shes not yours she my momma mine" he said before burying head into my shoulder. while i whispered soothing words into his ear.