Chapter 13

Kourtney's POV~

I cuddle further into Caelan, soaking up her warmth. Her muscular arms are wrapped around me.

Opening my eyes, I scan them over her face. The sun is shining in through the balcony doors. Giving Caelan that morning glow.

My face heats up, and I bite my lip as I recall what happened last night. I am a little sore this morning. I can feel my cervix throbbing lightly.

Caelan fucking ne was the best thing in the world. When she was hitting my cervix, it was kind of painful.

I never thought I'd find an immense amount of pleasure in it. But already, Caelan has been showing me new things.

When she ate me out last night, I was taken aback the entire time. Never have I felt anything like that.

As no one has ever eaten me out. Scott was never one to want to do anything other than get himself off.

I run my fingers over Caelan's jawline, feeling her clench it a few times. Humming as her eyes slowly open. When her eyes meet mine, a wide smile spreads across her lips.

"Good morning." She husks out. "Good morning." I say, my face heating up once again.

Caelan chuckles, rolling over and grabbing her phone off the nightstand.

"I'm going to call the locksmith, and then I'll make us some breakfast." She says.

She rolls back over, facing me. She places a kiss on my cheek. "How are you feeling?" She asks me as she holds on to her phone.

"A little sore." I say. "Do you need a massage?" Caelan asks, concerned. I chuckle, shaking my head. "I'm not sore anywhere that you could massage." I say.

Caelan's eyebrows knit together in confusion for a few moments before she smirks. "I could try." She husks out teasingly. My thighs clamp together.

Caelan chuckles, rolling out of bed. I bite my lip as my eyes scan over her upper body. She only has a sports bra on.

She faces me, the bulge in her grey joggers showing. It leaves nothing to the imagination.

Caelan is slipping on her house shoes. Calling the locksmith on her phone.

After she's done with the phone call, she goes into the bathroom, doing her morning routine.

I get out of bed, I'm still in her shirt. I open the balcony door. Stepping out. The air is kind of cool. Making me wrap my arms around myself. Goosebumps are rising on my legs.

I stand by the railing, looking out at the view, seeing the entire city in the distance.

I headed downstairs. Wearing another one of Caelan's shirts and a pair of her boxers.

I find her in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I sit myself up on the island counter. Watching her as she cooks. I see my keys to the guest house on the counter.

"The locksmith already came?" I ask. "Yeah." Caelan says. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth, then." I say.

I hope down off the counter, making my way through her house. Going through the inside door to the guest house.

I quickly do my morning routine and brush my teeth. I throw my hair up in a messy bun. I stay in her clothes, though.

Once I get back to the main house, she is plating our breakfast up. She sets the plates down on the island counter where we have made it a habit of having meals together.

Caelan smiles when she sees me as I come closer. "Are we still going out after lunch?" I ask her as we sit down. "Yes." She says with a smile.

We eat breakfast, and then I help her clean up. Going into the living room, I sit down in her lap. Facing her.

"How was last night?" Caelan asks as she rubs her hands on my hips. I feel the bulge in her jeans, and she isn't even hard. But just the thought has me getting riled up.

"It was amazing." I say, barely above a whisper as I feel my heartbeat in my pussy. "Especially when you ate me out... that was the first time." I say.

Caelan is taken back by that, and she almost seems offended that no one has ever eaten my pussy before.

"I'm sorry, then. For not taking my time with it." She husks out. My hips uncontrollably rocks against her.

Caelan eyes close, her hands holding my hips firmly. "Make it up to me then." I whisper. I press my forehead against hers.

Rotating my hips in small circles as her grip on my hips losen. Caelan trails her hands back to my ass.

She grips my ass causing me to moan and rotate my hips quicker. Moaning quietly. "Kourtney." Caelan husks out.

Her hands quickly grab my hips, and she stops me. Caelan uses her strength to hold me up slightly. She makes it so I can't grind against her.

"Not yet." Caelan says before she slowly sets me back down on her lap. "But I promise, next time, I'll take my time." She husks.

I chuckle, nodding my head. My eyes fell down to her lips. Caelan glances down at my lips briefly, smiling.

We lean in, sharing a deep kiss. Caelan pulls back with my bottom lip lightly trapped between her pearly white teeth.

I smile after she lets it go with a pop. "I have to go to my mother's before she comes barging into my house." Caelan says.

She and I managed to escape the barbecue the other day without being pulled aside for their talks.

"Okay, I'm going to go relax and read some books." I say. "I'll be back for our date. We'll go grab lunch beforehand." Caelan says.

Caelan gave me a small kiss on my cheek before I stood up. She gets up, her tall figure towering over me. "I'll see you in a couple of hours. Remember, where something comfortable/casual and sneakers." She says.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously. "You will find out once we get there." Caelan says. Chuckling. She gives me another kiss on the cheek before heading out.

As I'm finished another chapter, I close up my book. As I check the time, I quickly get up. I hurry upstairs and start to get ready.

After I was ready, I headed back downstairs. Not even a moment later, Caelan was knocking on the front door.

I grab my phone and keys, making sure I have them this time. After slipping my phone into my pocket, I open the door. I locked it back behind me after I stepped out. I slip my keys in my pocket before taking Caelan's awaiting hand.

"You look nice." Caelan says. "Beautiful." She adds. "You do too." I say. I chuckle when her face scrunched up. "I meant handsome." I tease. Her face heats up slightly.

Caelan has always preferred to be complimented with "handsome" instead of anything else.

Caelan leads us along the path and around to the driveway. Her personal driver is waiting by the car. He opens the door as we approach.

Caelan allows me to get in first. She gets in after, and the driver shuts the door. As he goes around the car to get in the driver seat, we get buckled up.

[A/n~ Chapter 13]