♤Introduction♤

I took it down but it's back...

I finished it though, so maybe it would get more views than the 4 it got last time T.T

If you do read this I hope you enjoy!

+++

In a world where a witch with many abilities set her sights on destroying the human race. After many long years of fighting, she was defeated. As punishment, the gods divided her powers among 8 individuals. In order to prevent any one witch from becoming too powerful, each witch will pass their power on for new witches to use.

This lasted many generations. But like all things, it didn't stay as perfect as intended.

The 8 powers of the witches

The golden witch represents healing - they can heal wounds. They are known for their beauty and their innocence. Golden witches are chosen based on their empathy and compassion. They swore an oath that they would never fight or commit an act of violence.

The white witch represents - their power grants them increased intelligence. Most of them can hack into or control computers, depending on their level of training. White witches are normally the leaders of the groups because of their leadership skills. They are also known for their level-headed tactics and calm demeanor.

The orange witch represents protection - they can protect those around them. They can create force fields that are almost impossible to break. Even though they are made to protect, they are still allowed to turn to violence to protect those around them. 

 The black witch represents justice - they have increased agility and flexibility, as well as increased speed and strength. Black witches are the most violent on the team, normally. They have a strong sense of justice and will do anything to protect the innocent and make sure evil gets what it deserves. 

 The red witch represents power - they can get into your mind and make you hallucinate, if powerful enough, they can completely control you. Red witches have the potential to be the most powerful of all with the proper training. However, they are known to get angry quickly and have used their powers out of anger in the past.

The purple witch represents love and dreams - similar to the red witches, they can get into your head, however, they cannot control you. They can put people into dreamlike hallucinations that often show desires, or nightmares if you make them angry enough. They are often compared to sirens, luring you in with images of dreams and desires. They are known to be the most loving and trusting type of witch, however, when they show their love to someone and they don't return it, they can become angry and violent.

The green witch represents life - they can grow and control plants, making them seem innocent enough. Green witches are normally very graceful beings who are calm and controlled, it takes a lot to get them angry, but if you do, you are in big trouble. Their plants are often toxic and poisonous. These witches are normally the most loyal, and normally the ones who are hit the hardest when their trust is betrayed.

The blue witch represents death - they were tasked with the responsibility of taking care of the dead or dying. They use the souls they collect to generate more life energy for themselves. Even though they only used their powers when necessary, they were still feared and hated by humans. This turned the blue witches against the humans. Blue witches steal souls from both humans and other witches and use them to grow stronger.