"Come one dad! you can't do that" Jack let out, Aaron looked at him.

"My house, my rules, so start being nice to each other!" he let out as he backed out of the SUV door and slammed the door shut and turned towards Celeste who was standing there looking at him with raised eyebrows and a little smile.

"There going to drive me insane" he let out, Celeste let out a chuckle as Aaron turned and open the passanger door for his wife.

"Well thank you sir" she let out as she got in, Aaron let out a hum with a smile as he waited until she was all set to close the door. Celeste watched as Aaron walked around the SUV.

"Guys please try not to give your dad a heart attack" she said quick before Aaron open the door and got in.

"Alright! Everyone buckled in?" he asked looking in the rearview mirror at his three kids, the two older one saying yes, Aaron looked at Celeste.

"Ready?" he asked her, Celeste looked at him and gave him a smile.

"Ready" she let out.

They drove out to Celeste's parents where Jillian insistead of doing Octavia and Liam's wedding, Octavia had invited the whole team since everyone got close in the last couple of years. They got to the house Celeste was about to get out.

"Hold up" Aaron let out, Celeste turned and looked at him as he turned around and looked into the backseat.

"I'm expecting everyone to be on their best behavior so that means what?" he started as he looked at his older kids.

"No fighting" Talia let out.

"No calling each other names" Jack let out, Aaron nodded to both then looked at Celeste.

"let's go" he let out. Everyone got out of the SUV, Aaron got Emmett out and carried him in his arms so he wouldn't get dirty. Walking in the mansion the place was humming with people talking and nice piano music playing.

"Alright were going to take our seat, see you later" Aaron let out as he planted a kiss on Celeste's cheek.

"There you are!" Gabrielle let out as she open the door that was Adrian's office, she gestured for her sister to come in.

"Hi Aaron, Hi jack!" Gabby let out as she waved at them, Celeste took Emmett from Aaron and put him down turned towards her sister. Emmett ran to Gabrielle who had her arms open to him, Talia made her way to her aunt and Celeste fallowed. Walking in the office she saw Octavia standing there in her wedding dress, both best friends looked at each other and tears started flowing.

"oh my god, your so beautiful" Celeste let out as tears rolled down her cheeks as she walked up to Octavia, they both hugged for a moment before separating.

"Okay, that's enough crying were going to ruin our makeup" Octavia let out as she gently wiped the corner of her eyes.

"Alright time to go!" Gabrielle let out.

Octavia and Liam got married and the place was changed to the reception where everyone was drinking and dancing away, Celeste made her way to the wedding party table where her sister was sitting and enjoying a glass of wine, Celeste let out a huff as she sat down.

"God how is Talia still going?" Gabby let out as she looked at the dance floor where, Derek, penelope and Reid were dancing with Talia.

"I don't know, but I'm ready for bed" Celeste let out as she sat back in the chair.

"Here a little pick me up" Gabby let out as she reached for a full glass of wine.

"No I'm good" Gabrielle sat back in the chair and looked at her twin sister.

"So why were you almost late for your best friend's wedding?" Celeste looked at her with a little smile.

"I had to redress Emmett twice and Jack and Talia are fighting to the point that they might give Aaron a heart attack" Gabrielle let out a chuckle.

"Remember the times that Jack was so inlove with Talia that no one could touch her?" Gabrielle let out as she looked at  her sister, Celeste let out a hum.

"That ship has fucking sailed" Celeste let out.

"Poor Aaron, he's going have a heart attack with those kids" Gabrielle let out, Celeste looked up from her hands and looked around the room for her husband, he was sitting with Dave and Adrian  and laughing away. Celeste was happy to see her husband being happy and relaxed, with everything that has happen to them one things for sure they got there promised future that they always talked about.

"Well he's definitely going to have one when I tell him I'm pregnant" Celeste let out as she looked at her sister who looked at her whit big eyes.

"Shut up!"