Another boring meeting

The meeting was about to start. All the string making huge webs. I can't touch the strings but sometimes I forget that. One time I tripped over nothing thinking I was tangled in them.

There two strings for almost everyone. Very few people have more than two. Knowing me, if I could see mine is would probably have none.

"Ve~Ciao Japan!" A certain Italian greeted me.

"Herro Itary ." Then I saw Germany behind him. "Herro Germany." I couldn't help but smile at their strings. They are connected. It reminds me of the time I almost told Italy about the Red strings. There was so much confusion.

Italy started talking at in abnormal speed. I could barely understand some of the words that came out of his mouth.

"Itary slow down." I said but he didn't hear me due to his non-stop talking. Italians are so weird. "same as usual I see." I looked at Germany and saw him sighing in disappointment. More countries started coming in. I ended up talking with Italy and Germany until the meeting started.

We all sat down. I could see the big web of strings everywhere and they distracted me a little bit from the meeting. I was thinking of some things I could write about some of the pairs. The meeting was going no where anyway. Then I felt something fluffy brush against my leg. I looked down to see a cat. I picked it up and pet it.

I looked around and saw something I never thought I would see. Greece was looking around frantically for something. I got up and walked to him.

"Is this yours?" I asked him holding up the cat. He gave out a sigh of relief and took the cat.

"Thanks Japan." he said and then he sat down in a chair instantly falling asleep. I was bored once again.
I looked around and saw England and France fighting, America laughing at them, Italy talking to his brother and Spain, Germany trying not to get angry while Prussia annoyed him, Canada (yes I can see him) being sat on by Russia, and many countries seemed to have disappeared.
Just a regular boring meeting.
I might as well start reading manga because nothing's getting done. I pulled out my emergency manga and started reading.