ch-19

"just an unknown guy sweetheart".
Jimin's cousin walks out of the sight of others while yn kept looking at him dumbfounded. Who was this crazy? Asks taehyung sipping his wine. Probably wants to come in between me and my love yn.. . Says jimin to taehyung while giving a kiss to yn on her forehead.

Guys I think I should leave. Says rose looking at all of them untill jimin says okay then bye Rosie..!! Rose bid bye to everyone and walk out from there.

    _____________ROSE POV______________

I went out from their sight I was searching for that crazy guy jimin's cousin who the fuck he thinks of himself?? He is no Brad Pitt he is ahhh super irritating I hate him soo much how could he be so bossy to my jimin?

Oh look there he is how calmly sipping wine.
I walked closer to him and stood infront of him and said oh hey Jack . He looked at me and said what ? I looked straight at him and said what is your problem? Why are u always creating problems in between me and my boyfriend jimin? I asked him and put his wine on the desk and said because he is gonna hurt someone I love my Min yn. He says to me stooding up.  And don't forget he is elder then you. I said to him while he smirked and said like I give a fuck? Even if he was my dad hurting my girl means death and he has choosen it so just wait and watch I will ruin you as well for hurting my yn.

I walk closer to him and said how do you love her and know her?

Long story..but remember she is mine ok? I love her from the depth of my heart she means world to me from years and years.

I sighed and saw his disappointed face and he walked from there.

                 ______yn pov_______

Jimin and I were standing near the balcony and having sips of wine.
Yn you know what? I love you soo much baby I can never leave you my life. Says jimin to yn kissing her lips. I love you too jimin-ahh!!!

I had tears in my eyes because I love jimin more then anyone in this world he means world to me he is just mine and mine. I was lost in my own world untill jimin looked at me and said to me baby??? Babyy??? Iam coming in a single second. I looked up at him and nodded at him and he walked away.

I was looking at the locket he gave me ( jimin ) and I was crassing it with my hand but it got stuck in my dress's chain and I tired removing it but it broked.

My heart beat ran fast and fast and I got stumbled and sat down to collect it's every peice and it's last piece was on a phone I took it from there and noticed it was jimin's phone I thought of opening it but I didn't thinkings it his privacy but as soon as I saw

"Baby ❤️"  new text.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Baby?

THANKSSS FOR READINGG ITT!!!😭❤️
DO YOU THINK YN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT JIMIN IS CHEATING IYN HER ?? ON JUST ANOTHER MANUPLATION PLUS WHOS THIS UNKNOWN GUY?? WHO IS LUV WITH YN? HOW AND WHEN HE MET YN?

Sorry for the short chapter babiess😭🤍