Ch-17

In the previous chapter yn accepted that she is daring jimin infront of taehyung and Irene.

-----PRESENT------

What? What did u say kim yn repeat it again. Says Irene looking drop dead scary while yn was getting scared and shook of whatever she spoke right now
J-jimin? Says a girl everyone turns back and saw jisoo with a mixed expression. Why are u all being like this guys? Asks yn to her elder siblings with a stern face untill Irene took a deep breath and says park jimin? Na? Break up with him yn right now Irene says to yn or more like ordering her. Eonnie I always listen to whatever u say but not this please Eonnie. Cries yn infront of her siblings. Yn try to understand Eonnie speaks jisoo meanwhile taehyung Irene Nona and jisoo Nona I want to talk to both of u where yn u are not present so yn leave.

Yn noddes and went back to her room meanwhile jisoo Irene and taehyung.

--taehyung prespective--

I was feeling like discrimination with my sister. If Irene Nona had past with jimin so why does that stop my girl to be happy?.

Taehyung speak iam no mood to joke around. Irene says. Nona stop why are u acting like this? We all know jimin was ur ex husband but that doesn't stop yn if jimin and yn love each other we are none to stop them.
Before he could say further a hard slap was received to him by irene
He looked at her and found her already looking at her angrily

This was the moment Irene has lost control. Irene walks closer to taehyung and grabs his collor and throws him to the wall and grided her nails in his skin like a witch.

Iam a bitch min taehyung a bitch
More like a boss bitch so i know what to do i order people not they do to me. Says Irene making taehyung choke. E-e-Eonnie please please L-leave him. Says jisoo.
Jisoo don't intrupt me seems like if I was not here for 3 weeks u all have forgot ur manners I have to teach it well. Saying this Irene leaves taehyung bleeding and grabs jisoo and points her gun on jisoo and shooed from near left.
NONA HAVE U GONA CRAZY. Shouts taehyung at her badly. Irene looks at taehyung and kept on looking for few seconds while digging her nails deep into jisoo's cheeks. Oh u all have really forget the min Irene's rule.
Saying this she throws jisoo on the ground and dials a number in a blink of eye 3 body gaurd came and infront of Irene.

Prepare the punishment room for 3 people. Irene says and the men nods and leave the room.
Wondering who three? Jennie you and jisoo.

Irene! A muscular shout comes from the right side of the room everyone's eyes shift that side and they look their to find their dad standing with his one hand in his right pocket and poking his younger and another hand having a cigarette.

U really have some guts to treat my children like this? Asks yoongi coming closer to Irene and standing 1 inch away from her.
Like father like daughter she looks straight into his eyes dad iam doing right iam teaching them manners what will happen to yn then? Says Irene looking at her dad with the same terror. Don't bring her in these. Says yoongi clutching his hands. Appa enough is enough stop prioritizing these brats they deserve it DO U EVEN KNOW YN IS DATING PARK JIMIN
M-my ex husband I was a fucking park too. Says Irene w-what? I h-have seen her with jimin I thought he is h-her friend
Adds yoongi. Appa it's either yn or it's me i cant see my own sister with my ex husband please dad and that too you know what jimin is he can never love. Speaks Irene teary eyes for the 2nd time in the 5 years. I wouldnt let yn be with that park jimin and that's my promise to my queen. If yn is my princess Irene is my queen.
And here yn is in danger how could I let my princess and my queen shatter like this? Says jimin, and take a deep breath nd
Mr Jung call yn from her room.
Orders jimin his bodyguard.

————few mins ahead—————

Appa? Did u called me?
Asks yn looking at her cell phone.
Before she could say anything Irene snatched yn's phone and throwed it on the ground. IRENE. Shouts yoongi. What appa? What? Probably texting him? You got seriously no shame na yn? Dating a man double your age.
HOW DARE U YN?? did i not raised u well? Or in past 3 years when u were away u got some slut habits- before Irene could speak further yn stormed.
Shut ur fucking mouth min Irene I know u are my elder sister but don't u fucking dare to slut shame me and about jimin he is my boyfriend I freaking love him so he do to me just mind ur words I was quite not because I was scared of you but because I respected u eonnie this doesn't mean u will control me and being, jealous u will speak shit about me got it?  Everyone was looking at yn her being so fearless.
Genes....from appa.. Whispers jennie smirking proudly at her sister. Yn shut up yn just shut up and look at me freaking look at me. Adds yoongi harshly throwing yn, at the couch. Appa...!!  Shouts taehyung and jennie. U both get out and jisoo you too everyone fucking get out from here. Yoongi orders his childrens to move out.

Now yn do u think shouting on ur elder sister makes u look cool? Says Irene harshly grabbing yn's face. I always stop Irene yn but not this time u really crossed limits Irene go ahead and after this meet me in my room. Saying this yoongi left the area.
Do u think u can snatch my jimin from me? U idiot dumb ass kid u are freaking 15 kim yn freaking 15 stop acting like sluts. Irene says to yn and gritts her teeth and digs her nail deep into yn's neck.
E-eonnie.. I love him I love him I love him he loves me he loves me so don't come in between the two.
Irene before saying anything slaps yn as hard she she could making yn's face turn another side and her lips bleed and eyes sollowen.

Jimin will kill you eonnie... Yn adds while almost fainting. He Is freaking mine my husband my everything u just fucking die.
Irene was that asleep in anger she didn't realised what was she speaking to yn until a hard slap was received by...

Min yoongi..

Have u forgot ur limits Irene? Gritting his teeth he slowly speaks

Gritting his teeth he slowly speaks.
If u are elder doesn't mean u will talk shit about ur younger ones and what did u do to vsoo?
He again gives a tight slap to Irene.

Appa be in limits IAM FUCKING QUEEN