Ch-18

U really dare to raise ur hand on yn, Irene? Says yoongi helding Irene's hand from which she slapped yn. I agree she is dating someone not of her age but it has nothing to do with ur past.
She is also a human and what if ur relationship was failed with jimin does that mean jimin don't have right to love again? Or yn don't have right to love. Love can be done with anyone and yn didnt even knew jimin was ur ex husband.
Yoongi says harshly pushing Irene away.
WHY U HAVE TO SPOIL HER SO BAD SHE IS BEING OUT OF CONTROL APPA! AND JENNIE? do u even know how rude she is she acts like she owns the world.
Irene says shouting. So do u act like that. Yoongi says looking at Irene calmly. From past years I was quite Irene because u didn't crossed the limit u did punish the others but for mistakes but now u raised ur hand on them for correcting you.
From now on Irene u will not interfare in others life especially yn and jennie.

Irene looks at yoongi walking away and looks at taehyung and jisoo who were in the corner.
And walks from there.

E-eonnie I-I R-really love jimin cries out loud yn. I know my baby pls don't cry eonnie loves u alot pls? Says jennie caressing yn's hairs.
Eonnie u are the best Irene eonnie I hate her soo much u mean to me alot you and jisoo eonnie I only have two sisters Irene eonnie is not my sister. Yn says getting angry I know she is harsh but let's not hate her.
Says jennie sighing.

---meanwhile---

When are u breaking up with that child? Says rose. Soon darling soon says jimin. I will first break her family then break her and then boom leave her. Adds jimin smirking oh Babe I feel sad for that lil girl she loves u alot. Rose says laughing. So i did..... I loved Irene too. Says jimin clutching his hands

I won't let u do that hyung. Adds an unknown boy. Jimin turns back and found his cousin. Oh xxxxxx my boy u are not getting hyung's point I just want to take revang- jimin was cut off by his cousin I don't care and i dont give a fuck about what will u do and why u are doing I will protect that girl at any cost.
He says fearless. U are getting grown right doesn't make u any more then me. Adds jimin.
Tsk tsk Ysk hyung u know it too and I know it too yn is mine.. I love her from the depth of my heart she means everything to me u won't be able to hurt her and if u did i might forgot u are someone to me. Says jimin's cousin smiling calmly.

Hey xxxx You know what I know very well mafia supreme.
Says jimin to this his cousin says
Oh min yoongi? So? I can also defeat him if he is the mafia supreme of Korea iam also mafia supreme of japan. Says jimin's cousin to him.
U are younger so be like a younger one jimin says shouting at his cousin.

But his cousin just walks out of the hallway smiling and smirking.

Meanwhile Irene.
I was sobbing in my room not because of what happened to me but because yn is in wrong hands iam strict but that doesn't mean I hate her I love yn so much and I love jennie too i love each and every sibling but guess what none is believing me i have been with jimin I know what he is he can never love yn.
I cried louder because I was not able to protect my little girl from my own ex husband.

Yn-ahh I love u soo much i cant see you like that baby please try to understand ur eonnie..... Irene says while crying.

Meanwhile yn:-
I was lying on my bed restless as I was crying hard missing jimin I love him soo much until guess what a text appeared from jimin.

Jimin-
Babe today is a party of my friend's birthday wanna come? Please?

Yn-
Have to ask appa...!!