Chapter 7

LUBANZI

Chapter 7

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

"Uhm…I got lost while searching for the bathroom." That's the pathetic lie I've ever told.

"We both know that you're lying. Either way you're not leaving this room." Yoh, Lubanzi can be so intimidating.

"Fine." I grab the flash drive and stand up.

"Why did you erase the florist shop footage? Is it because you know they'll know that you're the one who took the money?" I fold my arms and demand answers from him.

"I don't answer to you." He's being stubborn.

"I'm your brother's lawyer. I need this footage so that I can manipulate it somehow. I need to prove to the court that Liyema was passing by and helped a friend. The money was taken by someone who ran away. It won't have to be you." I explain.

"What makes you think that I'll leave my brother's freedom in your hands?" He point at me with the glass in his hands.

"Because I'm his lawyer." I state the obvious.

"You know what? I'm not doing this with you." I head to the door but he blocks it.

"Not so fast." He says and I look at him like he's gone crazy.

"Give me the flash drive first."

"Make me." I smirk.

"Are you daring me,Miss Jali?" He raises an eyebrow.

"What? Are you scared of a dare? Didn't imagine you to be type." He walks slowly heading to me and I walk backward. I end up hitting the table and he's caging me in.

"I didn't know you have imaginations about me?"

"Euw. Of course I don't." I try to push him away from me but he doesn't budge.

He put his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Breathe, Afeziwe. I won't bite." His voice.is giving me goosebumps the way he's so near me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Now…" He bit my ear and I felt like letting out moan but I didn't.

"…give me…" His tongue licked my neck. Gosh.

"…the flash drive." He held my hand and opened it then took the flash drive while his tongue was doing things to my neck. He shifted away from me and cleared his throat.

"Collect yourself and leave my study." He commanded. His voice wasn't as smooth as when he seduced me.

I grabbed the glass of liquor on the table and splashed it on him.

"The fúck!"

"Yeah, fúck you Lubanzi." I left the study and went downstairs to the dining room.

"You've been gone for a while." Mrs Dalindyebo says.

"Yeah. I'm not feeling well so I need to leave. Amber, you'll come with Kaya." I take my phone and car keys from the table.

"I'm coming with you." Kaya says standing up.

"Well, I'll also leave. Thank you for the dinner,MaRadebe." My twin says.

"We are happy to host you. You're such lovely girls and I hope we get to see you more often." Mrs Dalindyebo says.

"Of course. Tata, Liyema and Hlelo see you all next time." They waved at her and we went to my car.

"What's your problem? Why are we leaving this early?" Amber ask as I drive out.

"I'm not feeling well."

"I can see through your lies." She says.

"Leave me alone." She keeps quiet for the remaining minutes until we finally reach home. I go straight to my room for a shower. I hate Lubanzi Dalindyebo. I'm going to make his life miserable.

𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈

I've been called for a meeting by the school committee.

"Mr Dalindyebo,we called you here because there's been a complaint against you." One of the committee says.

"A young girl,named Natasha from your class lodged a sexual harassment charge against you." He adds and I stand up and pushes the chair away.

"She did what?" I ask them still not believing this.

"We have no choice but to relieve you off your duties till the investigation against your claim has been made."

"Can I see the girl?"

"Unfortunately you're not allowed to make any contact with her. She's in a psychiatrist ward right now." He says.

"At least show me her picture." I need to see this girl who want to ruin my career.

"We don't have it. The meeting is adjourned,sir." I leave the room and head to my office.

I sit down on my chair and calls someone.

"Sure."

"Can you find out about a girl named Natasha from my class?"

"On it." I hang up. If this girl think that I'll let her ruin my career like that then she got another thing coming.

An hour later of sitting in my office I receive a message with the girl's information. Great. I text Liyema.

ARE YOU BUSY?

I take my things and head to my car. Liyema replies.

NO WHY?

I don't tell him why. I drive to the hospital and text him when I'm outside.

COME OUTSIDE.

He shows up and knock on my car's window. I open the door for him and he get in.

"So what's happening?"

"I need to kidnap someone." He's shocked.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"She wants to ruin my career. I'll definitely not let a little girl ruin my career."

"She's a girl? You do know that if you kidnap her then you'll be the suspect?"

"She's been flirting with me a lot. I won't make it look like a kidnapping. Besides I won't kill her if not necessary."

"Fine. Let's go." I start driving out of the hospital. I track her number and she's at the mall. I drive to the mall and pack at the back entrance where there's few cars.

"I'm going to bring her. Make sure you don't go anywhere." I tell Liyema as I take out my gun. I tuck it on my waist and hide it with the suit blazer.

I get out of the car and head inside one of the boutique. I find her with friends shopping. I walk inside and pretend as if I bumped into her.

"Sir?" She's suprised to see me.

"I have a gun Natasha and if you don't want to listen to me then, I'll definitely shoot your daughter." She have a two years old daughter who lives with her mom while she stays at varsity.

"Please spare my daughter's life." She's begging even though she's not attracting attention.

"You'll definitely follow me to my car in five minutes or the man who's pointing at your daughter with a gun right now will shoot her." I walk to my car and wait for her.

Indeed she follows me. She's crying silently and Liyema opens the car's door for her and she gets in.

"Give me your phone." She takes out her phone and gives it to me. I take out the simcard and throw it outside the window of my car as I drive. She gasp but I don't care.

"Why would a pretty girl like you try to ruin my brother's career? Do you know how much he invested in this?" Liyema ask her. He's also furious and he barely get furious.

We are heading to my penthouse. There's a car broken on the road and the owner steps in front of my car waving her hands. You all won't believe who it is.

It's Afeziwe. I guess her nearly accident didn't teach her anything about cars.