Chapter 8

Scaramouche stays silent but nods his head quietly. He seemed to be rather curious. He stares at Kazuha, as he waits for him to continue.

Kazuha brings his face even closer, until their lips are almost touching. He stares intently at Scaramouche and whispers softly once again.

"Because you're sweet... and you're adorable... and you're beautiful... and you're smart... and you're kind..."

He runs his fingers through Scaramouche's hair.

"The way your eyes sparkle whenever you see a donut stall. It's cute. It's adorable. Your silence and gestures.. it's adorable as well. You also have a pretty face, an adorable face, and kissable lips."

Kazuha chuckles as Scaramouche's face flushed at the mention of his lips.

"You're so beautiful.. if you were a god, then I would no doubt workship you. I'd give you my soul, and every offering you'd love. If there were any who dares to defy you then I will act at your command. I would end their lives, if I must."

Scaramouche made eye contact with Kazuha, to silently tell him to stop. As he was already too flustered. Earning a chuckle from Kazuha once again.

"...and I have and always will adore you. I've always loved you, Scaramouche."

Kazuha then leans in further and gives him a soft kiss on his cheek. Scaramouche's face slightly flushed when Kazuha kissed his cheek. He looked at Kazuha with a flushed expression.

He continued eating his donut as he tried to calm his racing heart.

Kazuha pulls away as he hears Scaramouche's heart beating quickly. He looks away from him, wondering if he made him too flustered.

"Are you okay...? Did that make you too embarrassed?" Kazuha sighs softly and rests his head back onto Scaramouche's shoulder.

"...I don't want you to be uncomfortable." he mumbles softly. "You know I wouldn't force you to do anything, as I said before."

Scaramouche stayed silent as he slowly leaned his head against Kazuha's chest. He found the position quite comfortable.

Kazuha softly hums at the new position. He smiles as Scaramouche leans against him, trying his best to be comfortable.

He places a hand on the back of Scaramouche's head, gently caressing it as he whispers to him gently.

"...You know, you're not that hard to fall for too, love. Your cuteness makes you irresistible, and your soft and silent nature has its own charm to it."

"Alright, that's enough.. I'm sleepy." Scaramouche whispered as his face flushed even more upon hearing Kazuha's words.

Kazuha chuckles softly, finding the way Scaramouche's face is flushing very cute.

"If you say so. You can rest against my chest, then." His hand gently continues to caress his head as his eyes close.

"I don't think I need to tell you this, but feel free to wake me up whenever you need me." Kazuha whispers.