Chapter 6

Scaramouche fiddled with his fingers as he finally came to a decision. "I.. I need some time to.. take in your confession.. but I can.."

Scaramouche pauses before looking at the ground, seemingly even more hesitant.

"I can try to fall in love with you.."

Kazuha's eyes flutter open and his heart drops by the words that Scaramouche says. He can't help but to feel hopeful when he speaks of trying to fall in love with him.

"Take as much time as you need, my love..." he whispers softly, his tone gentle and understanding.

"I'm willing to wait. I'm willing to wait for you." He smiles widely.

Scaramouche chuckles a bit, but it was a bit quieter than before as he let out a sigh of relief..

"I might take a while... But please don't give up on me.."

Kazuha sees the hint of nervousness in Scaramouche's chuckle. He wants to comfort him, to reassure him that he doesn't mind waiting for him. This is the least he can do in return. So, he speaks softly again, and with a hint of amusement.

"Take as much time as you need. And don't worry; I won't ever give up on you."

He glances at him.

"...I'll wait for you with open arms."

Scaramouche gaze softened noticeably as he heard Kazuha's reassurance. He then cleared his throat and was trying to focus now.

"Thanks.." Scaramouche whispered quietly as he slowly turned around and picked up a donut, a little sweet to help him calm down, it seems.

Kazuha smiles gently as he watches Scaramouche take his donut and slowly eat it. It seems like his words were able to comfort, reassure, and calm him down.

"You're always welcome."

He pauses, before speaking up again.

"You're not going to try and eat all of the donuts alone again, right?" he asks with a light chuckle.

"Just one."

Scaramouche slowly pushed the box towards Kazuha as he continued eating his donut, a few crumbs on the side of his lips.

He stared at Kazuha as he waited for him to pick up a donut. Kazuha chuckles at the sight of the crumbs left on Scaramouche's lips.

He then goes to take one donut to eat, though his eyes can't help but to drift across Scaramouche's face.

"I might have to fix those crumbs on your face," he whispers playfully as he takes a taste of his donut.

"And then I'll give you a peck on your lips to taste the difference."

Scaramouche paused at Kazuha's words and unconsciously licked the crumbs off, though, he did have to wipe the rest off.

He stared at Kazuha in disbelief as his face was quite flushed. Kazuha notices Scaramouche's flushed face and his lips form up into a sly smile, making him look even more mischievous as his expression shows.

"Someone looks red... I didn't think you would get embarrassed over such a thing." He chuckles softly before slowly moving closer to Scaramouche. His voice becomes lower so that only he may hear it when he speaks.

"How about a real kiss instead?" he whispers gently.