19- Get down, boys

Mila's POV

A few days had passed, and everyone was eating dinner after a long day full of Umbridge's new rules. Everyone was enjoying the company of their friends, when the doors shot open, and Umbridge ran in madder than ever. Her clothes were completely black. I looked over to see Fred and George's priceless reactions, and then watched Draco and Blaise's jaws drop.

"Lockhart and Weasley!" She screeched. "This was you, wasn't it??" Ron looked scared out of his life as he heard his last name. It looked as if he wasn't aware that she was talking about his brother.

"No," George said simply. He was holding in a laugh, unlike the rest of the great hall. Students were pointing and laughing with their friends.

"Lockhart?" She asked harshly.

"Yes," I said. The whole great hall looked at me. Most people gave me looks of gratitude as they laughed at the professor, but George, Fred, Draco, and Blaise were staring at me with daggers in the most friendly way.

She walked towards me, and I gestured across the room to George. He nodded his head, and ran out of the room, pulling Fred behind him. Umbridge was too focused on me to notice.

"Yes, of course it was you! So much courage," She hissed. Normally I would have been nervous, but I trusted Fred and George more than ever.

"Leave her alone," Draco hissed to her. He grabbed my arm gently in a protective way, and soon Blaise was doing the same. Umbridge just laughed. I think everyone knew that Umbridge could pull them off of me easily.

"It's almost like you were asking for a matching scar with all of your little friends," She laughed, ignoring Draco and Blaise.

Before she could put a finger on me, two broomsticks flew into the great hall with my favorite gingered hair boys.

She turned around after hearing all of the cheering, as Fred and George threw fireworks into the great hall. Everyone stood from their seats.

George and Fred high fived in the air, and I could have sworn I saw Professor McGonagall smiling.

Fred and George flew in the air, fireworks everywhere it was hard to see far in front myself. Draco was cheering insanely loud it was numbing my ears. I flinched when something grabbed my arm tightly, and squinted to see Umbridge. She pulled me out of my chair, and held a wand to my neck, even though she had been very against wand magic.

"STOP IT NOW." she yelled, getting everyone's attention. the last few fireworks went off. Fred and George stopped in the air from the sudden silence of students, and looked my way, their excited faces dropping.

"Don't hurt her," George said, harshly. "We're warning you"

I tried to get loose of her grip, but she was shockingly strong as heck. There was still the sound of some fireworks going off like popcorn, but the silence was deafening.

Draco and Blaise looked furious and jumped at Umbridge in attempt to get her off of me. Without hesitation, she cast a basic spell on each of them, causing them to fall backwards. The students in the hall looked terrified.

I was terrified.

I was sure Umbridge was the type to know unforgivable curses. A simple phrase, and I could be in pain too much to describe, or even dead. From the looks on all of my friend's faces, I could tell they were thinking the same thing.

"Get down, boys." She said with an evil grin. The twins glanced at each other, and got down to the ground silently. "Now come over here,"

I didn't want them to come over. As much as I didn't want to be hurt, I didn't want them getting hurt for me. They'd already done that once.