4- It's already working

Mila's POV

I returned back to Hogwarts after talking to Fred. I found it hilarious how easily he fell for it. Blaise, Draco, and Pansy were all sitting by the common room fire place waiting for me to return with news.

"How'd it go?" Draco asked as I sat down beside the group.

"It's already working" I said, and the three of them all smiled. "That boy confuses me,"

"You want to know what I think?" Pansy said, nudging me in the shoulder. I shoved her afterwards, because I hated when people touched me. I glared at her, and she scooted away. "Sorry. But I think that he likes you." I rolled my eyes. Not because I thought it was a ridiculous thought, but because she was right and that boy most definitely had something for me.

"Likes??" Blaise explained. "Pansy, he's freaking madly in love with her."

"And that's the problem," I huffed under my breath. "I feel like all of this just for a little prank is going to make him fall harder for me. I'm being nice to him." I emphasized. They all looked at me and shrugged.

"He'll almost definitely fall harder for you, but that will just make an even better reaction when you break his heart," Draco reminded me. "Besides, sometimes it's good to get attention."

"I get too much attention already, Draco." I grumbled.

"Eh, be grateful for it." He shrugged, and got comfortable into his chair. He stared into the fire.

"Well, what's the next step?" Pansy asked me. Like I'd know.

"I don't know, this wasn't my plan, it was his!" I said, pointing to Blaise. He threw his hands into the air, like he was innocent.

"Don't just blame me, Draco helped with the idea!" He exclaimed. I then pointed my other finger at Draco so both of them had a finger at them.

"It was them." I said to Pansy. She giggled.

"What's her next step?" She asked. The two boys looked at each other.

"You spend all your time with him. Become his best friend. The longer you do this, the better the reaction." Blaise said.

"No. I'm not doing that. I could hardly stand our conversation in the shop today. I am not going to spend all my time with that carrot-headed skyscraper." I refused, turning my back to Blaise. "No deal."

"Mila, you're not the kind of person to quit on something like this." Draco said.

"I don't care, I'm not going to spend time with that weasel!"

"You spend time with Draco, and he was turned into a ferret. Ferrets and weasels are basically the same thing." Blaise said. Pansy and I laughed along with Blaise as Draco glared at us.

"It wasn't funny." Draco scoffed. "Mad-Eye is still on my death list." He said, and he looked as he was about to cry.

"Do you guys really think that his reaction when I break his heart will be worth it?" I asked. All three of them nodded. I sighed, and stood up from the couch. "Guess I'm going to hang out with a carrot."

"Good luck," Pansy said. I walked out of the common room, and went to go find Fred whether I liked it or not.

Fred's POV

I had told Angelina everything after I talked to Mila. She sat and listened to everything I said, and she nodded her head, made little comments at everything, and smiled the whole way through.

"Fred, I've never heard of someone who got Mila to act that way. That's great! She was actually being nice to you! That girl is worse than Draco, so that's a really good sign." She said after I told her everything. I just smiled.