Chapter 13

Victoria

"Actually I've never imagined that you are in the mafia, you're seem too sweet for that" Bill said and smiled. I took a sip of my drink and nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm full of surprises" I said sarcastically.

"For sure," Tom said and I turned to him. He gave me a smirk but I decided to ignore him. I looked around at my surroundings again. It was good talking with the boys, especially with Bill but sometimes it's gets awkward. Also at the table were some girls, I assume their dates. They didn't talk to me much, just being clingy over the boys. I got some dirty looks from them time to time.

"So, what are you? A sniper? A leader? A hacker?" Georg asked politely. "A bit of all actually, but I'm an assassin" I said with a serious face. "Interesting" he said and grinned. I was feeling like it was my time to leave now.

"Now, if you excuse me I'm going back to my family." I said and smile as they all nodded. I got up and started walking to my table again. As I was walking there I saw a little running in front of me. I stopped so I wouldn't step on her. But to my surprise, she also stopped and came close to me.

"Hi" she said and waved with her little hand at me. I smiked at her "Hey!" I replied. She smiled shyly and put her hands being her. "You are so beautiful, I wanna be like you once I'm older" she said and I chuckled. I kneeled down to her. "Aw thank you sweetie. You'll be muck more beautiful than me" I replied at her and caressed her blonde hair.

"Can I hug you?" she asked as she was nervous for my answer. I smiled widely and opened my hands for her. She jumped up at my arms and I stood up while holding her. "What's your name sweetie?" I asked in a kind voice.

"I'm Lisa!" she squealed. I smiled and chuckled "I'm Victoria! Lisa, where's your parents?" I asked as I looked around in case someone is looking for her. "I don't know" she replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"Lisa!" a voice yelled and I turned around. It was Matteo walking to us. "Lisa! I told you not to leave my side!" he said as he looked at the young kid in my arms. Then he turned to me and his anger faded, he smiked at me. "I'm sorry for that but I got worried" he said and I placed Lisa down from my arms. "It's okay. Is she your sister?" I asked as I smiled back.

"Yeah! Come on Lisa let's go now." he said and he offered his hand for her. The little girl just got a hold of my dress and stood behind me. "No, I want to stay with Victoria!" she urgued and he sighed. "Lisa, come on. She can't look out for you, she has other things to do!" he said as he almost begged her to go with him.

"No!" she shouted as she seemed like she was about to cry. I looked down at the girl and then at him. "I wouldn't have a problem to stay with her, if that's not a problem." I said in a low voice. He looked up at me, he went skeptical and then he sighed. "Okay, but if she causes any trouble or wants to leave just come to big table on the front. I'm sorry." he said and gave me apologetic eyes.

"No worries, I'd love to spent some time with her!" I said and got Lisa's hand in mine. "Yay!" she said and squeezed my hand. "Be a good girl" Matteo said and gave her a pat on the head. He smiled once more at me and turned around to leave. I smiled down at Lisa. "Let's go" I said and started walking. She followed me as we kept holding hands.

We reached my table. Dario was back on his seat, as well as my brother. "Do you mind sitting on my lap?" I asked her politely. She shook her head 'no'. "Great" I said and picked her up. I sat on my seat and placed her gently on my lap.

"Hello guys!" I said and all of them turned to me but, then hey looked down at Lisa with a smile. "Who's this cutie?" Mia asked with a smile. Lisa hid in my arms. I chuckled and hold her gently "She's Lisa! Lisa, say hi!" I said and whispered to her the last part. She peeked out her head and did a wave "Hi" she said and hid back.

"She's a bit shy" I said and Mia nodded. Eventually Lisa turned back to look at them all. She looked over at Dario, like she was obsessed. "Hi" she said to Dario and waved at him. He smiled at her "Hey! What's your name cutie?" he said. He's always so good with kids. "I-I'm Lisa." she shuttered.

"Im Dario!" he replied and shook hands with her. "Y-You're very beautiful" she said and looked down while she was playing with her dress. Me and Dario chuckled "Thank you, you're very pretty!" he replied. "Thanks" she said.

I played with her straight hair while she turned her attention to my dress. "Can I braid your hair sweetie?" I asked her and she smiled up to me. "Yea" she said and clapped her hands. I smiled "Okay but don't move!" I wanted her and she nodded.

I started braiding her hair. She was moving her little legs excitedly. She was really quiet as she seem to be shy in front of my family. Soon enough I was done and tied her hair with an elastic band.

"You're ready" I announced and she turned to look at me with a smile

"You're ready" I announced and she turned to look at me with a smile. She held her hand up and touched her hair. She smiled even more "Can I see it?" she politely asked. I nodded and took out my phone, I took a Pic of her and showed it to her. "Wow, thank you" she said and hugged me tight. I hugged her back "You're welcome!"

We kept on talking and playing. After some time she wanted to go back to her family so I walked with her. Her family thanked me for taking care of her and for the braids. I went back to my table.

We decided to leave now so we got all of our things to leave. Dario said that he would stay a bit more with his friends. "Take care" I said and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight" he said and left. We thanked the hosts. Lisa runned up to me again and hugged me. "Goodbye" she said. I hugged her back "Goodbye sweetie" I said and she let go.

We walked out of the ball room. The guards opened the main gate for us. "VICTORIA!" I heard some shouting my name. I turned around confused and saw Tom running up to me. "Yes?" I asked as he came up to me.

He was catching his breath as he looked deep into my eyes.

Tom

I paused as I looked at her. My mind went blank and my body felt like going numb. I was breathing heavily. I don't know why this is so hard, in my mind was a lot easier. "Um, I was thinking... If you maybe want to come to the races?" I asked but that wasn't what I wanted to ask.

"Oh um, sure. I'll think about it." she replied. I smiled at her and nodded my head. She waved 'bye' at me and I did too. I watched as left the big mansion. I stood there just looking at the closed now door.

"Fuck..."