Chapter 1

"YOU'RE SUCH A PUSSY DARIO." I shouted so he could hear me. I sped up even more now. The air hitting my body. I felt so alive, like I wouldn't even care if it was the end of the world.

I made it first and stopped. I got off of my motorcycle. Dario came too the minute I got off. I started dancing around. I pulled the small glass of my helmet up. "SUCK IT." I screamed. He laughed and so I did.

He got off too and started chasing me. We chased each other on the empty road. I laughed when he caught me. He pushed me down to the ground and got on top of me. He started tickling me and I was laughing like crazy.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP." I said through my laughs. He let go of me and I sat up, trying to catch my breath. "Okay, but you lost anyway." I laughed again. He just laughed at me and my childishness.

He held a hand for me out, I grabbed it and stood up. I got my helmet off. He started laughing like crazy this time. I knew exactly why. "Shut up." I laughed too. I fixed my hair and did a very low ponytail.

He calmed down. We were sitting at our motorcycles and just talked. "What time is it?" I asked him. He checked his phone and then spoke "It's 1am."

I groaned "It's early to go home now. Do you have any idea of what to do?" I asked him. He was thinking about something. He then turned to me and smirked. "What?" I smiled.

"I've heard about some car races before. Wanna check them out?" he asked me still smirking. I quickly put my helmet back on. "LET'S GO" I shouted.

I followed behind him, he knew the way. The roads were empty at this time. I liked having all the space for me. I was feeling extra energetic tonight. So as the crazy person I am, I decided to do a wheelie.

Dario looked at me and shook his head. I landed my motorcycle back down and laughed. That felt super amazing. We did a turn and now I could hear some yells and things from afar.

The more further we went, the more clearly I could hear the yells, the music and all the bustle. Dario started slowing down. We pulled up to a big place. It had a lot of scape and some stands, probably for fans to watch the race.

Me and Dario parked our motorcycles. I turned off the engine and got off. I pulled out my helmet and hold it under my arm. "Have you been here before?" I asked him. He just started looking away, smiling "Maybe."

I laughed and grabbed his wrist "Let's go" I said and started walking in the crowd, pushing people aside. We got to the stands and sat. "So what's all this?" I asked.

"People come here with their cars and race." Dario said simply. But I was very curious to ask. "What about, motorcycles?" I asked with a big smile. He just sighed and smiled "Do you want to take place?" he asked me.

I quickly got up and said "HELL YES" maybe I was too loud. People were looking at me but I didn't care. I grabbed his wrist again and dragged him with me again. I pushed through the crowd again. I accidentally pushed a guy a bit too much.

"Watch out!" he shouted at me. I just turned around and shouted "Sorry!". Me and Dario went to our motorcycles again. "Have you done this before?" I asked him. "Yeah, I've raced some times."

My jaw dropped to the ground and I looked at him with my widened eyes. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" I said. I put my hand in my chest, acting offended. "Oh stop being dramatic. Let's go before they start without us."

I put on my helmet and got on the motorcycle, I started the engine and waited for Dario to show me the way. We pulled in the racing area. I could see a big straight road ahead of us, with a lot of turns. Okay this won't be that easy.

He stopped and got out of his motorcycle again. I was confused but I did the same. I went to him. "Why did you get off?" I asked. "Vic, it's not time yet!" he said and smiled. "Oh" I said and we both laughed.

We just chilled together, sitting on the ground by our bikes. I turned my attention to a big crowd away from us. I could see a lot of girls and some boys, they made a circle around some people but I couldn't really see them.

Other people were chilling and talking like us. "Do you know anyone here?" I asked him curiously. "Um only a few. I made some friends here." he replied.

The thing that made me feel in some way was that, I was the only girl here to race. But I guess I had the guts. I looked back at the small crowd. They all moved out of the way. 4 men walked out of it with 4 girls next to them.

"Who are they?" I asked. Why are they so special? "Ah yes. Tokio hotel. The two in the front are the Kaulitz twins, Tom and Bill" he said as he pointed at the guys. "The other 2 are Gustav and Georg. They are a very famous gang here. They are very well known" he continued.

I was looking as they were walking and greeting people. "Tom always wins in those races, they have their girls, their bimbos" he said and I quickly turned to him. "Bimbos?"

"Well that's how people call them. They do whatever they are told to. They fuck them, cheat on them, they treat them in the way they want to" he sadly said. I looked back at them in disgust "Fuckers." I gritted out.

"They seem dangerous Dario." I said and looked at him over my shoulder. "Oh come on, like we aren't." he said. We both burst out laughing so hard. He is right thought. We aren't normal either. We caught everyone's attention, well we literally look like two crazy people laughing.

We stopped and calmed ourselves down. "Okay that was a good one." I said and wiped away my laughing tears. He nodded all smiley and then looked behind me, his smile faded. "What?" I asked. He looked back at me. "They are watching us." he said.

I smirked "You mean the gang?". He nodded and then got up, he held his hands out for me. I got a hold of them and stood up. I fixed myself and leaned against my motorcycle. Dario did the same.

"When is this race going to start?" I asked in a annoyed tone. Dario smiled "Soon baby." I smiled and shook my head.

"You still remember this?" I embarrassedly asked. He laughed again "Yes" he said. I punched his shoulder and he looked at me. "I was drunk when I called you baby, stop!" I smiled. He held his arms up in defense.

His smile faded again and looked at me in a serious face. "Vic, they are looking and talking about us. Oh shit, and now Tom is coming." he said and shifted in his seat.