197. Mini dances in rain

Start from the beginning

Vaishnavi smiled seeing them like that.

.

.

.

.

Next Morning, Neil got ready and came downstairs.

Mini was sleeping while Vaishnavi was up.

Neil and Vaishnavi had breakfast and Vaishnavi told Neil about Mini was hell tired in Jordan as she took all the pressure on her.

Neil nodded. Mini came out of her room rubbing her eyes when Vaishnavi was in the kitchen and Neil was looking in his phone while messaging someone.

Mini didn't spot Vaishnavi and walking to Neil, she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his while Neil smiled.

Mini: Kya kar rahe ho?

Neil: Restaurant management me Simpy aur Geeta ji ko instruction bhej raha hu...

Mini: Hmm... Abhi yaha wale branch me jaane wale ho?.... Baat hui helpers se?

Neil: Ha... Vaise to main wait kar raha tha tumhara par now I think you should rest today.... Thaki hui lag rahi ho....

Mini bent more down and rested her head on his shoulder while looking at him.

Mini: I am fine!

Neil: I can see.

Neil smiled, turning his face, looking at her and Mini pecked him softly.

Mini: Main ready hokar aati hu.....

Neil: Hmm...

She retreated back, standing up and turned but then saw Vaishnavi was also there and she got stunned for a sec as she wasn't expecting anyone but thankfully she was turned the other side so it was not embarrassing as such.

Vaishnavi smiling, came back to the dining area.

Neil was still busy with the phone.

Vaishnavi: Neil.... Ek baat to bata.

Neil: Hmm..

Vaishnavi: Yeh Mini ki har subah aisi hi hoti hai?

Neil: Generally.... Kyu?

He lifted his head and then it striked him what he spoke out.

Vaishnavi: Hmm.... Generally.

Neil: A... m... h.... Ek min... Ek min... Let me explain.... aisehi hoti hai matlab.... vo late hi uthti hai...

Vaishnavi: Excuse accha hai dumbo but mujhpe nahi chalega.

Neil lowered his gaze again towards his phone in embarrassment.

Vaishnavi chuckled.

Vaishnavi: Vaise I am going out with my friends today also to.... akele ho tum dono... phirse...

Neil: Chup kar...

Vaishnavi giggled at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Neil entered the bungalow and kept his umbrella on the side. He was going upstairs to his room but heard the sound of the bangles from the window near the stairs.

Neil: (in mind) Mini chat pe hai?.. Baarish me?....

He went to the terrace and peeped out of the door. Mini was wearing a white anarkali suit. Her maroon dupatta hanging on one shoulder, knotted on other side of her waist and her maroon churidaar leggings were enhancing her look. Her hair were open and she was facing the other side.