Chapter 17:- The Virgin Magic

(with a white backpack)

"Kage! Hang in there!" Hoshi said as she cut off his top layers to get a better look at his injuries while Gray and Erza held him still and tried to help Hoshi in any way they could.

"Hey" Gray yelled at him to stay awake for them as he watched Hoshi look around his back before gently turning him to his side to see the chest before turning him back to his back seeing that it went straight through.

"We need your powers" Erza yelled down at him while Hoshi glared up at Erza for a second before going back to her patient but also feeling a vibration on her neck making her relax a little at the news of Lupus coming back.

"I don't believe this damnit!" Gray grumbled as he pinched the floor before handing Hoshi a few rags for her bag and she whispered a little thank you back to him as she quickly placed them around the blade.

The man in the wall, Karacka, started to run away which made Natsu break out of his frozen state as he started to grow angry at him for doing what he did to Kagayama.

"Wasn't he...one of you..." Mumbled Natsu to himself as he watched Karacka quickly hide back into the wall away from the Fairy Tail team in fear of what would come of him.

"He was in your guild! He was supposed to be one of you!!" Natsu screamed at the wall causing Hoshi to flinch before getting back to helping the man in front of her. Her mind kept going back to her blade but she kept pushing it away knowing nothing good could come for it at the moment.

"You're the only one who can dispel the magic wind wall! You can't die" Erza yelled at him causing Hoshi to growl at her while Gray planted a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down from snapping at Erza knowing she best focus on helping him then starting a fight.

"You dirty little..." Natsu screamed as he ran at the wall and punched it where Karacka once was with a flame fist. As Natsu was beating Karacka the trio behind him were trying to keep Kagayama stable.

"Kage!! You must hold on!" Erza yelled at the unconscious man on the floor as Hoshi was quickly wiping away some of the blood she knew she needed to remove the blade but not yet.

"Erza, it's no good, he isn't unconscious and Hoshi is trying her best" Gray said as he moved out of Hoshi's way as she came over to his other side to get better access to his injury.

"We mustn't let him die! He has to dispel the wind wall" Erza yelled which was the last straw for Hodhi who pushed Erza away from the man's body and glared up at her.

"Dispel the wind wall?! He can't move in this condition so there is no way in hell he can use his magic either! So give him room to breathe and stop yelling at him" Hoshi yelled at Erza with her glare still holding strong before she let out a breath and went back to helping Kagayama.