Chapter 10:- The Armored Wizard

(with white and purple flats) 

It's been a few days sins the team Natsu when on their first job, they were now all in the guild again but all doing their own little things, Natsu and Happy were off eating while Lucy and Hoshi were next to the request board because Lucy want to go on a another job without the boys which made Hoshi giggle at her sister rant.

"Search for a magic bracelet and dispel aroused staff" Hoshi read out as she ran her fingers over the request as Lucy shook her head at it before moving to look at others.

"Wanted: an astrological love forecast?! Hunt down volcanic devils" Lucy read off for Hoshi from the other side of the board all Hoshi did was nodded and moved out of the may of other guild mates who were looking at the board as well.

"Wow there really are all sorts of missions, Huh?" Lucy said as she looked bored while Hoshi hummed while leaning on her shoulder, still a little sleepy from being dragged to the guild by Lucy.

"If you see any that both of you like let me know, Master isn't around right now" Mira called out to the girls making them look over at her.

"What? Oh you're right" Lucy said as she looked up and down the bar for the old master while Hoshi made her way over to the barmaid, realising what was happening to the master because of Merlin complaining in his message from a day ago.

"He is attending the regularly scheduled League meeting, so he'll be gone for a while" Mira said as she smiled at Lucy who came to join Hoshi at the bar.

"League meeting?" Lucy questions looking between both girls knowing Hoshi might know something about it because of her growing up in a guild.

"The masters of regional guild's gather to make their periodic reports" Hoshi mumbled out to Lucy which shocked Mira, once Hoshi saw that she started to blush and said sorry to her which caused to giggle and brush her off.

"What Hoshi said is true but it's different from the council though that's a little different to understand isn't it" Mira said talking to Lucy because she figured that Hoshi has some idea of what is going on.

"Reedus, can I borrow your light pen for a moment?" question Mira to the large guild member who was drinking at the end of the bar.

"Oui" Reedus said as he handed Mira a light pen which is a magic item which allows the writer to write in the air.

"I doubt anyone new to the guilds can easily chart" Mira started as she started drawing out the information.

"At the very top of the magic world are the government and the ten members of the council, they exist to promote public safety and order with respect to the magic world. The council also has the right to pass judgement on wizards who committed crimes" Mira started as she pointed out the information in her graphs.