Chapter 12:- Spell Song

(With a white backpack)

"What's this supposed to mean?" Erza yelled as she stormed around the train station and the staff.

"We were so caught up in the discussion that we left Natsu on the train! I knew he was bad at moving vehicles" Erza yelled to herself as she walked closer to a staff member of the station with the group following behind wanting to get their friend back.

"I take responsibility! I must ask one of you to hit me" Erza asked Gray, Hoshi and Lucy, both Gray and Lucy shook their heads at her while Hoshi moved forward and tapped her head, with which she got a small smile while Gray, Happy and Lucy looked at her in shock.

"And for that reason, you must stop the train" yelled Erza at the staff and turned away from Hoshi.

"What reason was that?" the staff member asked while looking at the armour mage in confusion.

"So all the members of Fairy Tail are like that huh?" Lucy said as Hoshi came to stand with her and Gray again.

"Hey! I'm completely normal!" Gray yelled at Lucy who just smiled at him while Hoshi looked at him in confusion.

"That is to be determined Gray" Hoshi said getting a playful push off Gray making her laugh at him making him give a small smile at her.

"We must!! For the sake of our member" Erza yelled at the staff man again.

"Stop asking the impossible please! Just for one passenger who missed his exit?! Who would stop a train for that?!" the staff said to Erza trying to reason with her.

All of the group saw the emergency stop switch behind the guy which made Erza smirk at him.

"Happy!" yelled Erza as she switched her arm to signal Happy to go for it while he could.

"Aye sir!" Happy yelled as he shot over to the switch to stop the train which set off an alarm through the station and down the line.

"We're going after Natsu, Excuse me, your job is to take this luggage to the Hotel chili" Erza asked a couple of strangers next to her which made Hoshi giggle at their confusion on their face.

"This whole thing is messed up" Lucy mumbled as she watched Erza trying to get the couple to take their bags for them.

"It sure is," Gray said in agreement but let out a huff when Hoshi shoved his shirt back into his chest.

"Keep your clothes on" Hoshi huffed as she turned back to Erza as she was now walking back over to them.

"Right, let's head off now because this will only help Natsu for a few minutes and let us catch up with the train," Erza said to the group before running off followed by the small group.