—What do you want?

—Y/n, obviously —he scoffed again.

—I know this is all a trick.

Sanhyuk puckered his lips and shrugged again.

—If you look good enough, I'm sure you'll find the phone in her room —he buttoned his blazer again—. I'll pick her up in an hour at your place.

Jungkook left the office before he could, contacting one of his men to start searching for that damned phone, and hoping it was all a lie to trick him somehow.

But it wasn't.

He hoped Sanhyuk was just trying to play him and fool him into thinking that Jihu wasn't the person sneaking information. But when he saw that phone... He couldn't explain what he was feeling at that exact moment. He didn't know if he was mad over the fact that Sanhyuk was right, over Y/n betraying him or being forced to give her up after it seemed like she was finally getting used to him.

Just a simple nod, and the guard rolled the bag in front of them both outside her room. That was the only thing she needed to finally ask him what was going on, following from behind when Jungkook attempted to leave that space.

—What's going on?

—You're leaving —he simply answered.

—Why? —she grabbed his arm— Where?

But no answer came from him. He knew that if he spoke in that exact moment, the last thing that would come out of his mouth would be nice words. He was too annoyed to act to be able to think straight. Although Jungkook was also aware that nothing would torture her more than her own thoughts, probably with the idea of her being killed silently in the back of her mind. That would hurt her more than anything that he could say.

—Answer me —she tried to stop him.

—Wasn't this what you wanted? —Jungkook finally turned to her— You wanted to leave, and here's your chance —he glared a deathly look at her—. I should've done this way sooner.

He allowed Yejun to deal with the situation, unable to look at the group of six men at the door to escort her to one of the cars that were waiting outside.

For the first time, she didn't resist it. She wanted to be smart enough, and let herself flow with everything that was going on. Trying to set herself free would only make things worse for her -if there was any possibility of it going to worse.

✸ ✸ ✸

It was weird being inside a car, sitting in the backseat by herself -well, not really by herself because she still was next to a bodyguard she had never seen before-, but it was a strange feeling. As if something wrong was about to happen, but maybe she was just being too paranoid about it.

The car entered a parking lot in a tall building that was in the middle of the city, quite the opposite to where Jungkook was living. She was too lost in herself and her own thoughts to be aware of when the car stopped, until two men were opening the door for her and forcing her outside the vehicle.

She was too nervous, or maybe too scared to open her mouth and ask where they were taking her once they reached an elevator. If they wanted to kill her, they'd have done it without bothering to take her there. But still, something about that place made her twist her neck and move uncomfortably, surrounded by those tall and big bodyguards that were keeping her from doing anything dumb.

As if the bell from the lift woke her up from her inner thoughts, she realized it stopped at the thirty-second floor, before they were pushing her outside again. Walking for a few seconds down a luxurious hall, she tried to memorize every corner, every door, absolutely everything that could be of help for her in case she had to try to escape, making up as many plans as possible in her head, while picturing everything the best way she was able to within that nervous state she was in.