12

"Doll, you really have no idea who you're messing with. But don't worry, you'll know soon". Those words kept replaying in her head hours after he said them, as she tried to understand what he meant by that. She tried to think about the many possibilities that came to her head, while she fought her own self so she wouldn't end up turning on her seat to look back at him. That deathly look he gave her last time he spoke to her was enough. She didn't need a second check, nor a second turn, to see that glare again.

Her head fell to the side as soon as she fell asleep and lost any type of control over her body, letting Jungkook know she was totally vulnerable -even more.

Snapping his fingers at one of his men, he made him stand up from his place, just to point at Y/n to guide him towards her.

—Put her head in a more comfortable position —he ordered.

Yejun looked at Jungkook confused. That woman wasn't doubting on giving his head to the police, she didn't hesitate to throw him to the dogs, yet his boss was worried about her waking up with a neck ache.

—I still think this will be a bad idea —Yejun finally said—. When Namjoon, or any of the rest know...

—Then they'll have to deal with it —Jungkook interrupted him—. And maybe they'll have to be grateful to her.

He secured a territory and loyalty with barely any effort, even if he knew all of it could jump straight at his face at some point -considering the way that business works. It could only take Pedro to find a weak spot to ruin it all. Too bad he didn't have any weak spots that he could use.

—I just meant...

But one look in his direction, and Yejun already knew there wasn't anything else to discuss regarding that topic. It was a decision that was taken long before they decided to land in Palma -probably long before Jungkook got to even know what was going on with her since he was away.

Without saying another word, Yejun simply nodded and remained his lips sealed for the rest of the flight.

Jungkook also tried to sleep during the flight, and he actually managed to take a nap and rest for two hours, while the remaining time inside the jet was him thinking with his gaze lost in the calmness of the views from the window. Specifically about Yejun's words about the rest of the gang knowing about Y/n.

Everybody seemed to be acting as if his father wasn't the main head of the whole crew, and Jungkook wasn't the one who took control of it as soon as his father died, when he was nineteen. Even if the others were older than him, he was the one who took charge of the business. He didn't care how old Namjoon and Jin were, and how much power they thought they had, he always would be above them for the mere reason that neither of them would be where they were if it hadn't been for his father and him.

One of them trying to lecture him? That thought made him scoff internally, as he thought of the many reasons why he was untouchable. He built all of that himself. And it wasn't like the rest were any better when it came to trying to keep it lowkey. And he remembered how he had to get involved in fights, problems with the police and leaking issues because they kept trusting the wrong people.

He didn't understand why he wanted Y/n, he couldn't understand what was going through his head that made him want to have her only to himself... to the point of cornering her so she would fly to Korea. She was simply his, and that was everything she needed to know and understand.

Jungkook stood up from his place as soon as the jet landed, with confident steps that got everyone's attention until he stopped beside her so he could take the free seat in front of her.

It was funny to him to think that all that calm expression on her face would soon turn into that deathly glare, and tense jaw, that she had before she fell asleep. Also, he found it impressive how she didn't look like herself right now. No makeup on, no wig, not a fake smile, just her face in pure display, succumbing to her own body's inner peace.

The Only One || Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें