💫 Chapter-43💫

Start from the beginning

Jin- Really?

Suzy- Yup. All of them are. Just like you.

Jin blushed at her comment and mumbled a small "Thanks"

They talked for some more time before th teacher came and started teaching.

Th teachers focus was on teaching Suzy's focus was on the teacher who was focused on teaching while Jin's focus was on Suzy who was focused on the teacher who was focused on teaching.

(AN- What the hell did I even wrote 💀💀)

Flashback Ends💀

Jin- After that day me and Suzy started to spend time together. We became really best and close friends. My classmates also helped me so much to hide my secret. And if I was not around, they would tell her about me like How good I am and all.

YN- Wow Oppa. To get Unnie, this many people helped you?

Jin- Yup. There were time when our secret was about to come out but someone would come and handle it.

YN- Btw, Oppa did she never asked to come at your house?

Hoseok- She did. But if she came at Kim Mansion she would have find out. So, we bought a small house and shifted some of Hyung's thing there. So,Whenver she said, Hyung would take her there.

YN- If she went your that home, didn't she asked about your parents or all of them?

She said looking at the rest 6. Jin nodded his head and said

Jin- She did. I told her our parents are out of Korea and when she come at house, I would tell them all of to be there only. If by any chance they weren't there, then I lied her telling they are at their friends house.

YN- Oh..... So, what happened next?

Jimin- After 6 months, Hyung finally decided to confess his feelings to Noona.

He said smiling. YN face was having excitement now.

YN- Really. Tell me fast then

Taehyung- Tell her hyung.

Jin - Ok so,......

💀Flashback💀

Suzy- Where are we going guys?

Suzy asked the Kim brothers except for Jin when they told her they wants to take her somewhere.

Hoseok- You will know Soon Noona. Just come with us.

He said and she said a "Okay" and followed them. They went to the Rooftop of the University.

Namjoon- Noona, go in.

Namjoon said signalling her to go. She nodded her head and then went.

As she came on the rooftop, she saw Jin standing there.