✓A Gender Party Chaos✓

Start from the beginning

"Yeah it's called a baby. Any other obvious mouthfulls you want to point out aswell?" He glanced up at him.

He seemed stunned and confused. "A baby-"

"Fuck off."

The bodyguards can see the tension and they stepped up.

"Is he bothering you?" One asked.

Emiliano pulls the ringing phone from his ear. "Very bothersome. Just throw him in the elevator for all I care." He waved off, continue the call.

The bodyguard looks down to the other male as he looks up.

"You need protection now? How low did you get in the last 6 months Emiliano? I want to know who bend you over?!?"

Emiliano stood up as that crybaby was pulled forcefully by one guard to the elevator.

"Oh that's a great question. Ask the boss himself." He smiled.

His eyes widened. "Lying!! A bunch of fucking lies!!-MPH!"

Emiliano just didn't care, it was funny when one of the guards stuffed a cloth in his mouth to shut his ass up. The clothed stopped words but not noises. The elevator doors opened and a tall familiar man, serious and cold as ever now seeing this scene unfold.

Armando has now arrived on the scene, glancing to the noisy man being held by one of the given protection for his jewel and baby's mother.

He ignored him and looks to his lover.

"How was it?"

Emiliano folds his arms. "Which part?"

"Your bother by something aren't you?"

"No shit. Bebé your so smart." He cooed with a fake smile.

Armando smirked and lets a soft chuckle escape. "Your very bothered then."

A loud thud was heard and the two looked to the elevator. The guard did in fact did justice and throw him in. He seemed to hit his head and was temporally out.

"Did you kill him? How hard did you throw him?" Emiliano asked.

"He's weak." He answered.

"If he is dead dispose of him. I don't want problems at my company." Armando waved, looking to his beautiful lover. "Want anything to eat Amore?"

"Famished."

"Come on then." He grabs Emiliano's hand and guided him to his office.

~~~~~~~
[After hours later]
~~~~~~~

Back at the Villa was absolutely in confusion and preparation. You might be questioning what I mean. Either you read the title and understand then gold meddle.{The fourth wall breaking..🤓}

Lyn and Angel wanted to do something loving for their best friend Emiliano. So they decided, both surprisingly, to throw our sassy mama a gender shower. What's a gender shower? Let's say it's a gender reveal and a baby shower at the same time.

It was hectic to execute this plan with precision. Lyn was a perfectionist, Angel the decorative one. Everything has to be perfect for their best friend.

This is his first child after all and they weren't always some serious dangerous organization. Some will obviously deny that part but their dead and or bathing in PTSD so it doesn't matter what they think.

"This is going to be great. Lyn what you think?"

Lyn came over and stared at the decorative things and the large cake sat perfectly on its own podium.