𝕮⃟Hapter 87-88

Start from the beginning

However, the guilt soon disappeared completely.

"But Ah Chen doesn't know when he will be able to get it back. When the girl gets older, it will be difficult to betroth to other people, so you can see if it is possible..." Mu Dehai didn't finish speaking, but what did he say next? , no need to guess.

Zheng Xueyan was so angry that she clenched her fists tightly, and almost couldn't hold back and threw the person out.

"Ah Chen hasn't died yet, if you can't wait, then the engagement will be void, so you can leave!" Zheng Xueyan couldn't hold back after all.

Jiang Zhiyang's face darkened instantly, and he looked at Mu Dehai with a sharp gaze.

"Aunt Zheng, I also like Ah Chen very much. I have been looking forward to marrying him. I have no choice but to. I hope Aunt Zheng can understand me." Mu Yanran said softly, her pitiful appearance made people feel sad. I can't help but feel pity in my heart.

However, in the eyes of Jiang Zhiyang and Zheng Xueyan, they only felt that they were pretentious and disgusting.

Seeing the expressions of Zheng Xueyan and Jiang Zhiyang, Mu Dehai immediately added: "Of course the engagement between our two families will not be voided, but the little girl is getting older now, and the best age for a girl is only a few years, but the rest of our Mu family His child is no worse than Yan'er, and his age is still youthful...

Although Mu Dehai wanted to come here to dissolve the engagement between Mu Yanran and Jiang Chenxi, but he didn't want to lose the powerful Jiang family. With the support of the Jiang family, plus that one, his patriarchal position would definitely be at his fingertips of.

"There's nothing to say, the engagement is now void, Uncle Li, see off the guests." Jiang Zhiyang said in a low voice.

Uncle Li was ordered to send away the father and daughter of the Mu family who were still chattering away. Zheng Xueyan immediately collapsed on the sofa, her face full of grief and anger.

"I didn't expect that girl to be such a person. If I had known this, I wouldn't have agreed to her engagement with Ah Chen."

Zheng Xueyan covered her face and said guiltily, the guilt for her son almost overwhelmed her.

Now that my son doesn't know what's going on, it turns out that these people are still making trouble. It's really disgusting!

"Since he took the initiative to break the engagement with us, he must have already chosen another candidate." Jiang Zhiyang said in a low voice.

Their Jiang family is one of the top families in the federation, while the Mu family is only a first-class family. Since the other party wants to break the engagement with the idea of offending them, I am afraid that the other person they hook up with will also be from a top family. But I don't know who it will be?

"Hmph, that's good too. It saves time to marry her into the family to see what she is like. It makes it harder for Ah Chen to do it. It's just a pain for my Ah Chen." Zheng Xueyan became sad again as she spoke.

Mu Chen, who is falling behind the planet, has no idea that there are people who worry about him on the distant planet, and now he lives very fulfilling and happy every day, especially when they are about to welcome their baby, This made his heart full every day.

As the due date is getting closer, Mu Chen is even more nervous than Mu Yan, a pregnant woman, and keeps close to Mu Yan every day.

Because she was pregnant as a man, Grandma Qiao worried that it would be difficult to deliver the baby, so she asked Mu Chen to accompany Mu Yan to exercise for a while every day to ensure that she would have sufficient strength during delivery.