"My Assar" he responded crying.

"You hurt Assar?, why?, How did you hurt her?" Kabir asked breaking the hug looking at Umar who was crying looking down at the floor which had splatters of his blood.

"I-i-i cut her hand and dipped it in salt water" he said shuttering.

"Why did you do that?" Kabir asked

"She made me angry" he said as he kept on crying

"I thought you said you could control you anger around her what happened this time?, Why did you loose it" Kabir asked patting his brother as Umar just stayed quiet crying.

"Umar be calm, be calm okay?" Kabir said trying to make the man stop crying

"Umar you have to stop crying okay" Kabir said again

"But I made her cry, she was crying, I made her cry" Umar complained as he kept on crying.

"It's okay, you have to stop crying otherwise she won't forgive you" Kabir said as Umar looked at him.

"What?" He said confusedly.

"You want her to forgive you right?" Kabir asked.

"Yes, yes I do" he said nodding.

"Then you'll have to stop crying okay" Kabir said as Umar nodded wiping off his tears.

"Okay good now tell me, why did you cut her hand" Kabir asked

"She was saying that she'll get me arrested" Umar said more like a child complaining.

"Get you arrested for what?" Kabir asked

"I don't want to hurt her Kabir but she made me so angry I couldn't think of what else to do" he said shaking in fear while holding his brother.

"Hey, hey, calm down, stop panicking, you won't hurt her again right?" Kabir said as he quickly nodded.

"Yes, yes, I'll never hurt her again" Umar said

"Then it's fine okay, she'll forgive you as long as you don't hurt her" Kabir said patting him

"You sure?" Umar asked

"Yes yes I'm certain" he said hugging his brother to calm him

"She'll forgive me right?" Umar said

"Yes, she will but you have to stop hitting yourself" he said Umar broke the hug getting up.

"I deserve this" he said looking at himself at the giant mirror hanged on the wall.

"You don't" Kabir said getting up heading over to get a jacket.

"Come on let's go to the hospital, we need to treat this otherwise they'll turn to scars" Kabir said as he wore the jacket for Umar.

"I deserve it" he said as Kabir held his arm taking him out of the house where their mums won't see them.

"I deserve this" Umar kept saying throughout the drive as Kabir just shook his head wondering how on earth Umar became this way.

Arman and Assar.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें