Chapter 81 One slap, one million

Comincia dall'inizio

Seeing that Tang Qu was not as obedient as before, Tang Han became even more angry.

He stood up directly and walked to Tang Qu's side.

"Snapped!"

The crisp applause was especially loud in the silent living room.

There were five bright red finger marks on Tang Qu's left cheek immediately, showing how much effort the person who did the attack had put in.

"Father, I don't understand." Tang Qu's eyes were slightly cold.

"You openly bullied your younger brother at the banquet. Isn't that shameful? Have you learned the etiquette and shame you were taught since childhood?"

As he spoke, Tang Han raised his hand again.

But this time he failed to do so.

His hand stopped in the air, and Tang Qu's right hand pinched his wrist.

Tang Han's face twisted for a moment, stimulated by the pain, followed by an even more furious voice.

"Traitor!"

Seeing this scene, Chen Ru hurried forward and said, "Tang Qu, what are you doing? He is your father. What you are doing is outrageous. Let go."

Tang Qu glanced at Chen Ru, and let go: "Then it's all for mother's sake."

Tang Han's anger can be imagined: "I provide you with food, drink and entertainment, and this is how you repay me?"

"Father raised me, I respect you, but if you beat me indiscriminately, I will not let you beat me."

"You are raised by me, you should suffer if I beat you."

Tang Qu sneered, he couldn't understand such a parent who beat and scolded another person casually for the sake of parenting.

Tang Qu took a step back, and casually took out a bank card from his pocket: "There is one million in this card, which is my return to you for your kindness in nurturing."

One million is not a small amount, even for Tang Han and Chen Ru, it is a little difficult to come up with one million in cash immediately, but Tang Qu took it out now, is this their cowardly adopted son?

In fact, Tang Qu is a very traditional person, and has always respected his parents, but parents like Tang Han and Chen Ru, Tang Qu can't respect them at all.

He was taken out of the orphanage, but he didn't care at all, allowing his biological child to bully his adopted son, and the bullying was not just a fight between children.

If it wasn't for Tang Qu's strength, he might not have been able to handle it in high school.

In fact, Tang Qu didn't want to be so cruel, but Tang Han and Chen Ru didn't show affection at all, which was really chilling.

Chen Ru looked at the card, a flash of greed flashed in his eyes, and then he said in surprise: "Xiao Qu, where did you get the one million? Could it be..."

Tang Qu frowned: "I earned it by myself."

An eighteen or nineteen-year-old boy suddenly took out a million dollars. Tang Han immediately had an idea in his mind as to how the money came from.

"You shameless rebellious son, you actually did such a thing, get out of here, we don't have someone like you in the Tang family!!!" Tang Han's face turned red, Tang Qu actually did such a thing!

Tang Qu rolled his eyes in his heart, which parent would have such nasty thoughts at the first reaction to their child?

"Mom and Dad, what are you doing?" Tang Yu's voice came suddenly.