Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! Kɪᴛᴇ X Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter isn't too good. I was trying to make it as yandere as possible (٥ ) (and sorry if there are typos, I didn't proofread) hope you enjoy♡♡
[this is a separate chapter from the last one btw! Not a pt.2 to the last chapter]

⚠️TW⚠️:Reader is forced into marriage, murder. If these topics make you uncomfortable or trigger you then pls read with caution or skip!!♥︎

1347 words
———————————————————————————

Dark observing eyes were stuck on you, never once leaving your frozen form. They belonged to the Kite, the attractive man you befriended not too long ago. His long grey hair drooping loosely over his shoulder like a soft waterfall as he rested his hands on the surface of the desk – the desk in which you were forced to sit at.

Laid out on your hands was a gorgeous wedding ring which sat inside a dark velvet blue box, covered with glistening small diamonds and topped with a spectacular gem that outshone the rest, making them seem like mere grubby stones. Anybody would have sold their own souls in order to possess such a delicate beauty. Heck, it must've costed Kite a fortune in order to obtain such a spectacular item, yet you sat as still as stone.

The hand holding the box was gripping so hard, your knuckles had turned white and it shook. Your breath was shallow; A headache began to pound. His eyes would never leave. You were Kites priority now. Every action was a ticking bomb – anything could set him off easily.

You didn't want to fucking take it. You knew that belonging to him was essentially a death trap, but did you have a choice? Not really.

Kite noticed your ruined expression, so he tilted his head with a quiet hum. "Is it not the ring you expected, dear?" he stated coolly, his pale hand brushing over your arm. The cold feeling sent shivers down your spine, and it took everything not to cringe away.

"I'm just... thinking," you murmured. Kite raised his brows slightly, quickly interested by your words. Maybe you could buy some time and figure a plan out to leave this room safely. Luckily enough, your dear lover often went on tangents. "I was thinking about the first day we met, at my work place."

He nodded eagerly, stroking the bottom of his chin in thought. "Why, yes. I can remember that day as clear as day. The cafe's tea made for me was quite striking.
It tasted delightfully smooth too. Then you came in and made it taste even better. You were just about to start your shift, seeking for a nice drink to be refreshed on. It caught my attention immediately, but when you walked up to ma and asked me if everything was alright, I knew you were the one."

He described the harmless encounter in a dreamlike tone, oblivious to the jarring reality that sank its teeth into you like a poisonous snake. You shouldn't have spoken to him that day; you shouldn't have even made eye contact and laughed with him. This was the consequences to your failure of judgment. You could only now sow what you reap.

He swerved around the desk, growing ever closer to you until he was right next to you. His warm breath hit the side of your face, the smell of soft mint wafting up your senses. "Now... let's not get off track here. Place the ring on your finger, my love. I promise you it's not that hard."

Dammit. He was too focused on the ring that you barely had the time to brainstorm. Nothing was coming to mind.

Footsteps were heard outside of the home you and Kite shared (or were forced to share). You turned around in desperation once you heard the knocking on the door, hoping it was someone who could save you from such a devastating situation. Dashing to the door and opening, stood a door-to-door salesman, his hand holding leaflets to his business.

"Good afternoon, I've come to–"

When his eyes landed on you, the figure now behind you had made his move. Kite grabbed his Scythe and with a clean swipe, beheaded the speaking man. The severed head made a perfect, slow arc in the air spilling blood before dropping to the ground with a sickening splat. You let out a gasp, panting raspily in shock, stomach twisting within itself in nausea at the sight. What... just happened? That business man just died. Oh god. Oh fucking god. You suddenly realized something. Help wasn't ever going to come. Who on earth would be able to save you from a psychopath like Kite.

"Why did you... do that?" you choked out, gulping down the huge lump in your throat. This was beyond wrong. Someone innocent died Simply for trying to promote their business. On account of you.

He died because of you.

"I told you before haven't I? My wife/husband shouldn't talk to anyone other than me. Besides, he interrupted our romantic moment together."

"We aren't even married!" you cried out hysterically. This was a nightmare. A painful, never-ending nightmare.

"Oh," he said, blinking in surprise. "That's right. We aren't yet. Well, take this moment as a warning my dear."

You could never leave him. Trapped in a home within all corners, you were to be suffocated by Kite's presence forever. There didn't need to be a 'marriage'; you were already in one. He would kill your loved ones if you didn't – he knew of the weakness you had, for he had observed you long enough to understand. He had guilt tripped, blamed you for it all, and knew that you would indeed succumb. The deaths were caused by your actions, painting you in red of a blood bath.

Your hand made its move towards the taunting blue box. The ring sank into your finger, like a match made in hell. This was a permanent arrangement. It would continue to haunt you for the rest of your life. You rejected the idea of observing the glistening ring on your finger.

The man you are now stuck with for life was so selfish. He truly didn't like to share– especially the love of his life. If only you had known beforehand.

"This is terrific," he exclaimed, his expression brightening up. He looked so joyous at the signature, lapping it up like a starved dog. His reaction was so unnerving, especially since the dead head-less body was still laying on the doorstep, rapidly rotting away like the corpse it was. Repulsive. Your hands and his were bloodied and he had no shame. "Y/N..." He raised your limp hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you my dear. We are both now married to each other. Don't ever forget that I will protect you, no matter what may stand in my way, you will always and forever be mine."

A shiver ran up your spine as you stayed silent. He was trying to make the situation romantic, but this entire thing was so surreal to you. Either Kite was ignoring your lack of response on purpose or he simply did not notice as she bolted the door shut and took you back into the living room. Firmly yet gently pushing the ring down onto your finger in order to make sure it stayed in place. Observing the seemingly 'romantic' site before him in front of the mirror, he eyed his hair.

"My dear, please tie my hair up for me. I've wanted to feel the warmth of your hands for the longest time now."

You nodded robotically in response, getting up from your seat to reach the tall male. His cheeks flustered when your fingers weaved into his soft grey strands. But it was cold. They felt like weaving spider webs, ready to entrap a poor bug victim into its trap. That was what you were. Every second spent with Kite was eating you away, until you were nothing but dust.

🎉 You've finished reading ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ X Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs 🎉