Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ⵊʟʟᴜᴍɪ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ X Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! Kɪʟʟᴜᴀ

1140 words
———————————————————————————

You were the sole butler in the entire Zoldyck mansion allowed to touch master Killua.

When he was younger, Killua had many different servants who touched him, whether it was to tend to his wounds after Zoldyck training or to coddle him as he ventured around the mountain. But these days only you out of all the servants were allowed that close to him, the only one he wanted close to him. And when you had arrived in the mansion moments ago, it had turned out that you being close to him was exactly what Killua wanted. Grabbing your hand, he told you to 'hang out' with him.

It was a common enough order from Killua, one that you were used to carrying out, especially before he was sent out on his mission by his father. But he had always given that order either outside the mansion or in his bedroom, never before had he asked you to do such a thing in the mansion where anyone else could see. You wondered at his sudden desire to have you administer to him infront of his family but did not dare venture to ask him. You had enough experience with his fierce moods to know it was better not to make such an inquiry.

"You know," came Killua's voice, cold and clear, "out of all of the comforts from home that I missed while I was away, I believe I missed this most of all." Though he did not say it aloud, you knew that what he truly meant was that he missed you most of all. Killua would probably never admit it though.

"I am glad to hear it, Master Killua."

"Tell me, did you happen to miss me while I'm away?"

"Of course, Master Killua," you reassured him. "I wait eagerly for your return each day."

Killua smirked in satisfaction at your answer, closing his eyes as you both relaxed underneath the trees. Once the sound of familiar footsteps reached his ears though, he opened his eyes to see Illumi standing before the both if you.

Breath hitching in your throat, you shot up and greeted the assassin, so great was your shock at seeing Master Illumi so suddenly. Though you knew that he had a tendency to show up unannounced from time to time, you had not actually seen him until this moment. Illumi, however, had seen you, watching you from the shadows and hidden alcoves of the palace. Even though Illumi had not seen you since the last time you were in the Zoldyck mansion, his obsession for you had not faded at all. In fact, being parted from you had only made his feelings grow stronger. But that meant that when he entered the Forrest to see you with his brother, it took all of his restraint to withhold the rage crackling in his veins.

"Oh hey big brother," Killua sighed as he stretched. "I don't suppose you remember Y/N? Our butler?" Illumi's eyes slid over to Killua at his taunting, taking a moment to briefly glare at him before returning his possessive gaze to you. Forgetting you had never even been a possibility, had not even been something Illumi had wanted to be a possibility. Killua knew that for himself, for he too had been unable to forget you while he was away. Even before he ran away from home, in the early days of your training as a Zoldyck butler, the two siblings had fought over your services and attention, each of them wanting you to themselves. Once Illumi had been distracted by his upcoming missions, Killua had relished the opportunity to take you for himself, certain that he had won. Now that Illumi had finally come home, he was more than ready to make up for lost time.

"I need you," Illumi said to you, ignoring Killua entirely.

Not sure what you should do, you simply continued to stare at Illumi. Out of the two assassin siblings, you were more afraid of Illumi than you were of Killua, knowing that he would be far more willing to hurt you in order to get his way. Yet Killua was the next in line to head the Zoldyck family, and as such you were duty-bound to serve him above all others except the current head of the family. Illumi seemed to understand your hesitancy though, his blank coal eyes softening at the sight of you so unsure.

"I'm afraid that I have to steal them from you," he told his brother.

"Well, who am I to deny my big brother, the eldest can do what he wants?" Although Killua certainly did not want you leaving his side, especially for you to join his brother, he knew when to pick his battles and when to wait for the best moment to strike.

"I promise to take good care of them."

"Oh, I know you will," Killua answered, his eyes narrowing dangerously.

"Well?" Illumi asked, once more turning to you. "Are you coming?"

"Yes, Master Illumi," you said, quickly leaving Killua's sight as you followed Illumi.

It only took mere seconds for you to end up pinned against the brick wall behind the mansion. Illumi took one step towards you, finally closing the distance between your bodies, so that your chests were practically pressed against each other.

It was a split second decision when you lifted your head up to capture his lips this time, pouring all the emotion you possibly could into the act in an attempt to appeal to whatever amount of sanity remained in his body.

His reaction was almost immediate.

Illumi let out a noise somewhere between a possessive growl and a hum of approval as he kissed you back harder than before. He had the faintest blush of pink across his cheeks, a few of the shorter strands of his hair were falling in front of his face - which would occasionally be caught in the kiss, not that he cared. He wasn't out of breath, but his breathing was heavy. He had transferred both your hands to one of his own, his free hand Resting behind your head gently pushing you deeper into the kiss.

And the look on his face... The pure hunger that was there before he took you away was gone. He was positively ravenous for you now.

He pulled back very suddenly, the slight sweat that had been shared between your two bodies leaving you unexpectedly cold and confused; whatever was left of your mind desperately trying to understand why he would stop so abruptly. Your answer was given when Illumi pulled you into his body. Holding you possessively as you continued to gasp for air.

"I missed you every day that I was gone," Illumi murmured possessively. "Did you know that?"

"I know."