ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Fᴇɪᴛᴀɴ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

534 words
———————————————————————————

Feitan had never found himself attracted to anything weak.

But then he met you.

It was a rainy day, when he first met you, and he was extremely bored. He had nothing to do, no new targets to inflict pain onto. He sighed as he walked around carelessly, looking out into the distance, wishing something would catch his eye.

That's when he saw you, shivering and trying to stomp in anger, he assumed. He raised an eyebrow as he watched you stomp a few more steps before slipping and falling. The face you made when you realized what was happening, made Feitan burst out in laughter.

Once he'd calmed down, he looked back at you still on the ground. He hadn't laughed like that in quite a bit.

Feitan swiftly went to check on you, hovering above you and making you jump. Quickly, you scrambled up and took a few steps back. "W-what do you want?" Despite how nervous and scared you looked, your voice didn't waver.

"I saw you fall and wanted to see if you were alright," Feitan looked down at the sidewalk. "How did you slip?"

You clicked your tongue, rubbing your arms. Your hair and clothes were soaking wet- it was pouring, the both of you were very obviously drenched, but you looked like you were about to die of hypothermia.

Feitan tilted his head. "Would you like to come with me? You should probably get out of this rain."

You bit your lip and warily glanced at him. Going for a stroll was not exactly your forte at the moment, much less a stranger that was very obviously stronger than you.

You took another step back. "It's fine, I should just go on my way"-

And for some reason the world seemed to be on Feitan's side today when it started pouring harder. Feitan put his hands up. "I am not creepy." That was easier to believe because he wasn't with the troupe "I'll have my hands where you can see them the whole time. I can walk you back to your the moment the rain stops."  When you still seemed apprehensive, he went to a last resort. "I have spare clothes that you can borrow, wouldn't want to walk back outside looking like.....that."

"No," you politely declined again. "But thank you though."

Before you turned around, Feitan couldn't stop himself from reaching out towards you. "Wait!" You looked back, a bit surprised but definitely not as much as him. "I have an umbrella, if you would like to borrow it."

"Uh, yeah, sure," you answered. "I'll wait here."

Feitan nodded and jogged out of sight. Once he was out of your view, he smacked his head while he took out the piercing end of the umbrella. Thankful that he actually had an umbrella and headed out again to give it to you. You gratefully did, and thanked him with a somewhat angelic smile before hurrying away.

As he watched you walk- almost jog-away, he ran a hand through his wet mop of hair. Despite not seeming physically strong, you were definitely mentally so.

And that would be quite the intriguing thing to break...