Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! Lᴏᴠᴇsɪᴄᴋ Kɪᴛᴇ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet for only thinking to write a kite one shot now😭 sorry to all the kite fans! (Btw this is super short cause I'm feeling lazy, sorry again)

355 words
—————————————————————————

To put it in simple words, Kite is addicted to your lips.

He's been kissing you for what feels like hours to you, but maybe it has been only thirty minutes. You couldn't really tell. With kite chasing after your lips over and over again, kissing you to the point your mind became hazy and your lungs starved for oxygen, you can't process time. All you could focus on was your boyfriend on top of you, practically devouring your lips.

" 'so pretty for me, my pretty baby," he moans against your lips after he breaks the kiss, his eyes half lidded. You were breathless, panting heavily. Your whole body was buzzing and your heart was beating so loud you're sure Kite could hear it.

" 'kite...let me breathe a little...,' you manage mumble.

"wanna kiss you more," he mumbles into your cheek, kissing the skin. His hand trails down your body, stopping to slip under your shirt and caress the skin of your stomach. " can't believe your mine...get to come home to you and get to kiss you like this..."

He's rambling now, face smooshed against your cheek. His fingers draw patterns onto your stomach. By now you've been breathing steadily, though your heart is still hammering like mad. Your hands come up to run through his white hair, knowing how much he likes it when you do that. As your reward, Kite starts pressing sloppy kisses to your cheek and jaw, his lips incapable of moving away from you. And like a moth drawn to a flame, he goes back to your lips once more.

It feels like you're drowning in his love. You don't know where his love starts or begins. You were surrounded on all sides, completely enveloped. Such an endless, deep ocean you're descending into.

"more Kite...more..."

" I'll give you all of me, baby. all of me is yours."