Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! Sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ Kᴀʟʟᴜᴛᴏ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

508 words
———————————————————————————

Unsure of his purpose, after many years of being shunned by those just like him confirmed it. Kalluto didn't feel like he belonged to where he came from. Once taking the time to separate from those that seemingly loathed and looked down upon him, he met you. Being used to his negative customs, he'd never imagined a person could be granted such chastity and charm.

But...you were.

It was a difficulty for Kalluto to walk through life, feeling normal, feeling worthy; but you were able to grant him those feelings, the feelings of worthiness and contentment. The feelings that he swore he'd never forget.

The way you'd look at him with your gorgeous honest eyes, a sugary sweet smile, spewing kind words while he was in his lowest. He was baffled and a bit flattered without a doubt; he felt a strong, powerful impulse to keep you safe...it was his duty, he had to.

Although Kalluto had always been a quiet and obedient young boy, it captivated you to him in the end. Looking back on it you truly wished it didn't. He treated you like a piece of glass that he was oh so scared to break. Hugging you with his arms around your waist, holding you so delicately as if he'd die without your touch. Let's be honest, he probably would.

...and your soft words of praise would only fuel Kalluto's delusions. Thoughts that told him only he could make you feel that way, only he could protect you, only he could be worthy enough to deserve your graceful kindness. That's how he wanted it to stay.

You did everything but doubt Kalluto in the
beginning. You had always thought of him as a wonderful and gentle boy with a good heart, even behind his calm face. It took no time for him to snatch your heart. Lending you the nickname, dove, as he thought it was rather fitting for you. You were like a gift that he was past due to receive...

But over time Kalluto's touch gradually started to get more aggressive and needy. Could you blame him though? After all, you are the beginning and end of who he is. You are everything he could ever care for and more. You must understand that Kalluto strongly adores you. He would praise every hair on your head, every breath you take, every glance you give in his direction. You fill his mind to the point that it's difficult for him to focus, seeing you in the dark when he closes his eyes. He feels himself reaching out to your shadow. He just wants you. Kalluto wants you. He needs you.

Kalluto could never fathom the thought of a life without you. Ever since you two crossed paths he had cherished you, you were his everything. His whole existence rested on yours, that's exactly why he has to protect you. That's why he must stay by your heavenly side at all times. Kalluto must protect you. No matter what it takes.