Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Hɪsᴏᴋᴀ X Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

⚠️TW⚠️: Mentions of implied torture, being chained, un-consented kissing.

521 words
—————————————————————————

"I-I could never love you..I'll never love someone like you, you fucking psychopath," you sniffled as you averted your blurry gaze, your body still shaking and throbbing from all the agonising torture you had just gone through.

From the corner of your eyes you saw his shadow as he stood up, followed by a click of his tongue and a sinister giggle filling the dimly lit room.

Panic shot into you as he leaned against your bruising leg, all your limbs still bound to the walls and unable to get away from him. It was hard to endure, but you clenched your teeth and squeezed your eyes shut. Only becoming more distressed when you realized you were still unable to move an inch of your body. Your wrists were secured above your head to the top of one of the pipes, making it impossible for you to escape. Along with this sudden realization of terror, you also realized that your shirt had been ripped open down the front.

You attempted to struggle against your binds with little success, the shadowed clown watching you silently with a sinister grin. After a moment longer of watching you struggle the figure moved closer and you were able to make out the features of the man who ruined your life.

"Are you done now, my dear?~"

You shuddered as he lay one cold finger on your lips, his eyes practically gleaming in the dark. Your heart was beating a mile a minute in fear, wondering just what did you do to deserve such torment. A moment of silence passed before a menacing chuckle escaped his lips, his expression remaining dark, but mirthful.

"You don't need to love me back," Hisoka spoke sternly, and you could only shiver and flinch as a reaction to the jesters mocking words.

You were scared. How could you not be? This is not even close to what you pictured when it came to 'love', if anything it was as far of an opposite as it could get.

So you were surprised when you felt his thumb brush away one of the tears that fell.

You suddenly felt a sense of bored comfort. The way he was griping onto your chained body. For the smallest possible second, you forgot for a moment what the context of the situation was...

It was enough for you not to resist when he fully closed the gap, eagerly crashing his lips against yours experimentally. They were oddly warm compared to the rest of him, molding to yours with ease as he moved against you. All you could sense was him. The mild scent of bubblegum nearly becoming overpowering has he continued to kiss you.

You began to protest when you tried to pull away and he wouldn't let you; the whine you let out muffled from his mouth over yours.

So when he finally let you go, he left you breathless - chest heaving while you stared at him once more with wide eyes.

"Oh my dear...what a liar you are."