Bad day (Shadowpeach)

That day was a mess for macaque.

His day started with no one beside him. It was the day when his lover went out and left him in the house alone at 5 a.m

'Sorry, hun. Mk called me just now for something. I might not be free until evening. Please attend lunch with them later at the restaurant, okay?'

Macaque, who woke up after two hour and a half, looked at the note that was placed on the table and crumpled it.

He had planned to eat together the food he was going to make for breakfast and go to the new restaurant for lunch with wukong.

He threw the crumpled note into the bin and went straight to the bath while swearing.

The second thing that made his day worse was that he was supposed to meet his 'BEST FRIENDS' at the said restaurant.

He was supposed to have lunch with wukong together with his 'best friends', yellow tusk, peng and azure.

Tusk invited him the other day and he intended to decline as peng and azure surely would be there with them. Yes he intended but wukong stopped him and told him to go.

"How about you come with me?"

"Hm?"

"We can go there together. If you go with me, I won't be alone and be humiliated by them so much."

Wukong put his hand on his chin and nodded. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Okay, I'll go with you but don't you think you're the one who humiliates them? "

Wukong looked amused and macaque scoffed. He ignored wukong's question and replied with a teasing voice.

"Great! That means we can feed each other while sharing indirect kisses! We can kiss in front of them too! Plus, I can hug you if that  peng of a bastard start to annoy me!"

He felt excited thinking those thoughts until he felt wukong hit him.

"Idiot!"

Macaque grinned when he saw wukong with a slight blush on his face.

And yes, he did suffer during the whole meeting.

Azure kept fulling his ears about his new boyfriend and tusk kept talking about some weird thingys he found recently.

After lunch ended, they all said their goodbyes and left. Macaque was bummed out by all this and didn't notice someone walking his way.

He bumped onto the person and apologized but realized that it was his lover, "oh..hey.." he replied with a quite sad tone.

"Bad day huh?" Wukong said while looking at him, "yeah.."

Suddenly Wukong grabbed his wrist and pulled macaque  to him. Macaque's eyes widen when he felt his lips met wukong's.

People were staring at them but wukong ignored them and focused on macaque who was struggling to step back but failed.

After a while, wukong stopped to breathe and chuckled when seeing macaquebright red, wiping his mouth.

"You know, if having something like this after a bad day, I won't mind having it everyday then"

"Idiot

Yes. I wouldn't mind having bad day everyday if this happened at the same time.

Wukong took his hand and both of them tightened their hold. They started to walk towards their own apartment and this time macaque wasn't quiet anymore. Wukong felt relieved when he saw his lovely partner being his normal self.

Afterall, wukong loved to see macaque's smile and hear his laugh. They were bright and always made wukong relax after having a shitty day himself .