Movies (Shadowpeach)

"Why does it have to be horror?!" Wukong whined as macaque only looked at him with a neutral expression.

"Too bad, cuz its my time to pick the movie."

Wukong only whined louder and macaque only rolled his eyes and put on a random movie he found as wukong gulped and sat down next to macaque slightly shivering.

"Scaredy cat." Macaque retorted and snorted when wukong gave him a light punch as a response.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Halfway into the movie and wukong had clung into macaques shoulder. "Its not even that scary wukong, Pull yourself up together" wukong took a peek at the screen and quickly screamed after a huge jumpscare had just happened and almost passed out.

"It wasn't even scary wukong! Just watch the damn movie! Come on!" Wukong is basically clinging into macaques shoulder shivering as macaque continued watching the movie eating some popcorn that he made.

*timeskip to somewhat end of the movie*

MACAQUE'S POV

We are now at somewhat end of the movie and wukong was clinging onto me for Buddha's sake, he screamed at the most un-scary parts of the movie and clung onto me for his dear life.

"So much for being the oh so 'great sage equal to heaven' " I poked his cheeks as he was only practically shaking in fear. Poor monkie.

Each minute into the movie he would glance and then squeeze my damn arm getting scared.

"No more horror movies i promise" I said trying to reassure him. "P-promise..?" He said in a shaky tone and I almost gave a laugh, "yes yes I promise you big baby"

I turn off the TV and picked wukong up to go to the bedroom as he was..well literally curled up in a ball still shaking.

I opened the bedroom door and put wukong in our shared bed as I lay beside him.

"Night peaches" I kissed his forehead and hugged his waist "Night mango..I love you.."

"I love you too, wukong"